Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Which son / brother was the real prodigal
Posted : 19 Sep, 2022 05:48 PM

@dave

Since you want to be one of the forum gatekeepers, why not write who you believe the real prodigal son is, and why.

Then as the Holy Spirit empowers me, i shall write which son is the real prodigal and why.

Are you up for the challenge.

Dave,i asked you to first say who you believe the REAL prodigal is, then as the Holy Spirit empowers me, i shall post who the real prodigal is.

Is that to hard for you to understand, or are you goimg to back out.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2022 03:35 PM

@dave

Dave, you are backing out,and everyone here sees that. Dave, either step up to the challenge,tell everyone here who you believe the REAL prodigal is and why. That is pretty simple for someone that tells others that you have the answer they need know.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2022 02:44 PM

@dave

Dave, i offered a challenge to you, yet you back out by not acceptingt the challenge to study the parable of the Pridigal Son, and tell which son is the REAL prodigal, and why you made that choice.

Maybe you cannot find a website from where you can copy and paste someones comments.

Dave, the answer is within the meaning of the word 'Prodigal',then attach that definition to the Real Prodigal after you have studied the 'RELATIONSHIP' both sons had with their father. Notice the man has TWO sons, not one,another clue.

Hurry the forum is waiting for you answer.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 19 Sep, 2022 05:11 AM

@moon

Moon,one of the forum GATDKEEPERS,where have you been.

Your 'article' as you claim, really are the COMMENTS of someone that were posted on the WEBSITE 'gotquestions',as most if not all of what you post is from.

By the way, the COMMENTS of another person that you posted are WRONG,when will you actually study the Scriptures for yourself, and trust the real Holy Spirit to reveal what the Scriptures say.

According to your reply here, mens comments about the Scriptures on 'gotquestions' are to be believed, not what the Real Holy Spirit reveals in the Scriptures, so sad,so very sad.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 10:28 PM

@dave

Dave, all you do is make fun of others, and copy and paste from gotquestions.

Since you want to be one of the forum gatekeepers, why not write who you believe the real prodigal son is, and why.

Then as the Holy Spirit empowers me, i shall write which son is the real prodigal and why.

Are you up for the challenge.

Quiznos

View Profile
Core message of the parable of the prodigal son
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 07:24 AM

@moon

Moon, you are one angry gefilte fish,self righteous and unforgiving,these are not the marks of a believing person.

Quiznos

View Profile
Core message of the parable of the prodigal son
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 06:47 AM

@moon

Moon, study to show yourself approved. You need to heed that Scripture, as everyone here knows you did not study the parable, you lazily copied and pasted the COMMENTS of someone that obviously has it wrong about who the REAL prodigal is and why he is the REAL prodigal.

You surely are envious of what the Holy Spirit reveals to others that actually study the Word of GOD Almighty and do not have a false holy spirit called gotquestions.com

Quiznos

View Profile
"Snatching away"
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 05:47 AM

@moon

Moon, there is no PRETRIBULATION rapture in the Scriptures, just as there is not 7 YEARS of tribulation. Without the Holy Spirit reveali g this to you, you will continue to hold to so called 'church' teachings, not actual Biblical teachings.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 05:27 AM

The story of the prodigal son, most people believe the younger son is the real prodigal,as he wasted the inheritance his father had given to him. After spending his inheritance on wild living,he feeds pigs in order to eat. This son comes to his senses and remembers his father, what his father is like, and how his father takes care of the hired servants. He leave to returns home all the while rehearsing what he will say to his father. The father had been looking for his son to return since the son left. One day the father sees his son, he runs to his son, kisses him and says to the servants to clother his son with a robe, sandals for his feet and a rung for his finger, then they prepared to have a celebration. The older son found out why there was a commotion at the house and he became angry towards his brother and father. Now read the rest and tell which son is the real prodigal and share any insights gleaned from the parable.

Luke 11 verses 15-33

11Then Jesus said, “There was a man who had two sons. 12The younger son said to him, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13After a few days, the younger son got everything together and journeyed to a distant country, where he squandered his wealth in wild living.

14After he had spent all he had, a severe famine swept through that country, and he began to be in need.

15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed the pigs.

16 He longed to fill his belly with the pods the pigs were eating, but no one would give him a thing.

17 Finally he came to his senses and said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have plenty of food? But here I am, starving to death! 18 I will get up and go back to my father and say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” ’

20So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still in the distance, his father saw him and was filled with compassion. He ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him.

21The son declared, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.b’

22But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let us feast and celebrate. 24For this son of mine was dead and is alive again! He was lost and is found!’ So they began to celebrate.

25Meanwhile the older son was in the field, and as he approached the house, he heard music and dancing. 26So he called one of the servants and asked what was going on.

27‘Your brother has returned,’ he said, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has him back safe and sound.’

28The older son became angry and refused to go in. So his father came out and pleaded with him.

29But he answered his father, ‘Look, all these years I have served you and never disobeyed a commandment of yours. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30But when this son of yours returns from squandering your wealth with prostitutes, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31‘Son, you are always with me,’ the father said, ‘and all that is mine is yours. 32But it was fitting to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ ”

Quiznos

View Profile
Whenever I pray
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 04:30 PM

@gator

Gator, Have you ever opened the Word of GOD Almighty to read and study what He says about Himself, and man.

Check the index, you will see the prophet Zepheniah between Habakkuk, and Haggai.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11