Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Christ died for our sins
Posted : 17 Jul, 2022 06:09 AM

@ohio

Every sin of every person past, present, and future was FORGIVEN before there was anything created.

GOD Almighty saw the cross before He created the tree the cross was made from.

YESHUA, had come into this lige already knowing what was before Him, He came into time

to do what the Father had already done outside of time.

John 5 verse 19

Berean Study Bible

So Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

Quiznos

View Profile
Prayer for Job
Posted : 20 Jun, 2022 04:50 PM

@Sazy

Sazy, are you aware the GOD Almighty had forgiven you of all of your sins before anything was created.

In the mind of the Father, the Messiah was already slain before He created anything.

The lamb slain before the foumdation of the world.

The Father forgives outside of time, Yeshua put on flesh for our benefit,in order to forgive the sins of man.

Messiah say Your sins ARE forgiven, not will be, but ARE forgiven.

We are already clean,by the word spoken by Messiah.

We do not need to ask to be forgiven, we need to embrace the forgiveness that was from the beginning of the world.

We confess sin, He cleanses.

Is that simple enough.

Messiah says John 14, Whatever you as me in MY name, that i will do.

To ask for a job, His name is Yehovah Yireh, GOD provides

Quiznos

View Profile
The spirit of the Taskmasters
Posted : 11 Jun, 2022 04:53 AM

@ohio

Ohio, the Scriptures you post are correct and true about every person past, present and future.

I find the taskmaster spirit more prevelant with the Jews, why that is,maybe having been in Egypt 400 years affected the mind of the people.

@moon,you are wrong again, am a believer in Yeshua, not hebrew roots

Quiznos

View Profile
The spirit of the Taskmasters
Posted : 10 Jun, 2022 09:01 AM

Has any noticed that most companies have the mentality, that they are the masters, and the people are their slaves.

When GOD Almighty had brought the Jews out of Egypt with a mighty and powerful hand, YHWH told the Jews to bask silver and gold from the Egyptians.

Exodus 11 verses 1-2

1 Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will bring upon Pharaoh and Egypt one more plague. After that, he will allow you to leave this place. And when he lets you go, he will drive you out completely. 2 Now announce to the people that men and women alike should ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold.”

Beside the gold and silver, the Jews had taken something else along with them, that is the SPIRIT of the TASKMASTERS.

Some may ask, what type of spirit is that.

How many people work for a Jewish company, or person.

When you ask for tools or some thing necessary to do the work properly, are you met with strong resistance because, the company or person has to put out a few shekels to buy what is needed to do the work safely and efficiently.

We will not give you any straw to make bricks, you are to find the straw that you need AND make the same number if bricks.

This is the spirit of the TASKMASTERS, which is prevelant in the DIVIDED COUNTRIES in AMERICA.

Are you told that the equipment works fine, yet it is not safe, and you might get hurt.

Once you are hurt and sue, then the light goes on that the part or supplies needed were a lot cheaper than being sued.

Not let the naysayers, and others call me an Antisemite for speaking the truth.

You shall know the truth and the truth will set/make you free.

Quiznos

View Profile
Platinum Jubilee…
Posted : 6 Jun, 2022 03:09 AM

@zee

Jay, let us not boast in what man does, let us boast in what Yeshua does.

He who boasts should boast in GOD Almighty.

Quiznos

View Profile
Platinum Jubilee…
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 08:31 AM

@jay

The brits have nothing on what GOD Almighty will do at the wedding feast of His Son.

Quiznos

View Profile
...fatherless...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 08:02 AM

Hello

I understand about those having left this life, but to say that you are fatherless is not true.

If you are a believer in Yeshua, then YHWH is your real Father.

Matthew 23 verses 8-10

8 But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Christ.

Am sad for your loss, but he is only lost if he was not a believer in Yeshua.

Quiznos

View Profile
Mass in lung
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 03:09 AM

@ohio

Ohio, Doris does not have cancer, the body has cancer,Doris is inside the cancerous body.

When Doris leavesthis lifeshe does not bring cancer with her.

We need to separate the person from the tent they are wearing.

Quiznos

View Profile
Platinum Jubilee…
Posted : 4 Jun, 2022 04:53 AM

@jay

Jay, the royals are part of the NWO,Bilderbergs and other totalitarian groups.

Remember which country the Rothchilds/RED SHIELD are from.

totalitarian groups

Quiznos

View Profile
A Church-Carnal and Fallen Away
Posted : 30 May, 2022 08:27 AM

@ohio

Ohio, i agree with what you have said, if the Word of GOD Almighty, and the author of that word are not sufficient gor a believer to know Messiah, who He is, what He is like, and what He says about us, then why did Paul say that he counting everyrhing but 'DUNG, DO DO' even his education was dung.

Most people called 'pastor' act like the people actually need them, and are dependant upon them to be fed, nourished, and to grow in grace and the knowledge of Messiah.

Personally, i know the Holy Spirit uses others to speak with me, even correct me, but i do not depend upon that, but rather that He corrects with Himself with the Word of GOD Almighty.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15