Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Jesus Fulfilled the law
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 05:12 PM

@moon

Moin,thanks once again gor another NON STUDIED, copy and paste from a website.

Do you know how to read and study the Scriptures, if so show what REAL Holy Spirit reveals not the fake holy spirit called 'gotquestions'

Quiznos

View Profile
A website on the Triune GODHEAD in the Old Covenant
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 06:43 PM

@ moon

Proverb 25 verse 24

24 Better to live on a corner of the roof than to share a house ( Bible chat) with a quarrelsome wife, ( moon).

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 04:46 PM

@dave and moon

Did either of you look into the website i posted.

I posted that as they are Jewish, and have a better understanding of the Hebrew language, the idioms, figures of speech, and the names of Yehovah than most other people. This website shows from Genesis the triune GODHEAD, and what the language tells us in the rest of the Scriptures. Many people called 'christians' have no idea how to see the Triune GODHEAD in the Old Covenant.

This website will reveal where to find that.

Quiznos

View Profile
THE BIBLE SPEAKS ABOUT THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS—WHAT ARE THEY⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 04:11 PM

@dave

Dave, i thought you would have posted what the Holy Spirit revealed to you in your study of the Scriptures. Instead you post something from gotquestions AGAIN. It seems as though gotquestions is your holy spirit.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 03:53 PM

@moon,

Moon where have you been.

I have been observing the way you and dave have been arguing with a few that do not believe in the TRIUNE GODHEAD.

The website i posted is from a hroup of Jews that believe in the Messiah Yeshua, and show in the Hebrew Scriptures where the TRIUNE GODHEAD is spoken of, the websites you post do not show anything of the GODHEAD in the Old Covenant.

Your arguing the Scriptures is worthless, trust Messiah to change people, not youself.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 12:17 PM

https://jewsforjesus.org/learn/the-trinity-based-on-the-hebrew-scriptures

Quiznos

View Profile
THE FINAL TEST IS COMING!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 08:43 PM

@Pip

Would i be correct to say the language you speak is Igbo

Mi ta stima bo hopi"

Would this be

'I appreciate you'

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 05:47 AM

@pip

Look into Genesis 1 verses 1-5

Read the Hebrew not the English, them you will see that in order to translate into English so the people would understand in their language, the English word 'OF' is used.

In the Hebrew it would read.

In the beginning the GODS(elohim is the plural the ELOAH)created the heavens and the earth.

Spirit ELOHIM brooded upon the waters.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 05:39 AM

@ pip

Did everything Ellen White prophesy come to pass,NO, according to Deuteronomy 18

Verses 21-22

This is how we know who is a true prophet of GOD Almighty or not.

21You may ask in your heart, “How can we recognize a message that the LORD has not spoken?” 22When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Today people may 'Prophesy,' rather speak forth the Word of GOD which has already been given to man.

Today people do not need man as a mediator in order to give messages from GOD Almighty, as His message has already been recorded in the Scriptures, the mediator we have today is Messiah, and the one who gives us understanding into the Word of GOD Almighty is the Holy Spirit.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 05:30 AM

@pip

Excuse me, but have you looked into the Hebrew and Greek words for the English word 'keep'. GOD Almighty is telling the people ' Not to change His Word,but to keep it intact just the way that it is'. He knows man wants to change what He says, when that happens it is no longer His Word, but mans word and He is not responsible for what happens when His word has been changed by man.

Look at Adam, he was told 'Do not EAT from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but Adam tells Eve, 'Not to touch' the fruit thus adding to what Elohim had spoken to Adam,thus entirely changing what had been told to Adam by GOD Almighty.

When we take GOD Almighty at His Word and do not change His Word, then He takes responsibility for the results. When we add to or take away from His Word, then it is no longer His Word, buty words and your words which He then He takes no responsibilty for the results.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12