Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Why are people on this site angry with chuckk !!!
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 09:04 AM

Messiah proclaims; Matthew 10

A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

I find chuckk to be a thinker, free spirit, someone that studies the Word to find truth then shares that with others; Whether he is right or wrong there is no reason to judge him to hell as that is GOD Almighty's position not mans.

When a person stands is the position of GOD Almighty they stand opposed to Him, thus they become Anti Messiah.

Chuckk uses sarcasm mingled with humor to rebuke others, did not Messiah do the same,hmmm.

In order to understand chuckk, one must be a student

of Messiah and His Word, looking into the languages the Word was written in; Further one must understand how sarcasm and humor are used to say hard things for others to understand.

Chuckk is not perfect, neither am i, BUT we are following the perfect Messiah.

Quiznos

View Profile
Why are people on this site angry with chuckk !!!
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 09:02 AM

Messiah proclaims; Matthew 10

A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

I find chuckk to be a thinker, free spirit, someone that studies the Word to find truth then shares that with others; Whether he is right or wrong there is no reason to judge him to hell as that is GOD Almighty's position not mans.

When a person stands is the position of GOD Almighty they stand opposed to Him, thus they become Anti Messiah.

Chuckk uses sarcasm mingled with humor to rebuke others, did not Messiah do the same,hmmm.

In order to understand chuckk, one must be a student

of Messiah and His Word, looking into the languages the Word was written in; Further one must understand how sarcasm and humor are used to say hard things for others to understand.

Chuckk is not perfect, neither am i, BUT we are following the perfect Messiah.

Quiznos

View Profile
Why do the christians use the words ' Positive and negative ' instead of ' Right and wrong '.
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 08:02 AM

Hi cupcake, i agree people are not perfect,yet there is no excuse for lazy with language.

Most people are followers and will never rock the boat to correct anothers language.

Quiznos

View Profile
Where are the ' THINKING ' people which meditate upon the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 04:32 AM

I read what people post here, i see a lot of people posting what man says about the Word of GOD Almighty, instead of posting the Word of GOD Almighty.

Why are the words and sayings of man more important to people instead of the Word of GOD Almighty.

Quiznos

View Profile
Why do the christians use the words ' Positive and negative ' instead of ' Right and wrong '.
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 04:10 AM

I hear many christians using the words ' Positive and negative' while TRYING to speak about Messiah.

When i ask them what do they mean by using the words Positive or Negative they cannot give an answer.

The words Positive and Negative are ELECTRICAL terms, used by Tony Robbins, and a host of motivational speakers which many so called pastors are.

Where in the Word of GOD Almighty do we ever read these words,Positive or negative.

Who had given the christians the authority to change the Word of GOD Almighty.

Christians need to repent of reading the books written by man,and start reading the Word of GOD Almighty.

If you love me you will not change my Word, says Messiah.

Quiznos

View Profile
Messiah says: Come follow me.
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 03:31 AM

Messiah says,Come follow me; is this not a direct order from the King of Glory to His servants.

Then why are the christians following the doctrines of the so called church that violate what He taught.

Quiznos

View Profile
TRY TELLING JESUS: "SALVATION IS FREE"‼️ SALVATION IS NOT "FREE"
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:47 PM

Salvation is NOT free, only the opportunity to be saved. Even Paul said: "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling"

Work OUT your salvation,not work AT your salvation.

Quiznos

View Profile
PUT THE WORDS OF JESUS❗️FIRST❗️
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:21 PM

Chuckk, i would like to answer your question.

Messiah places great importance upon His word,as He states in John 14 verses 21 - 24

one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.” 22Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.

The English word 'keep' in verses 23 & 24 does not mean To OBEY,but rather to observe, watch over and not to change.

The reason people read books written about the Word of Messiah by man, is that man changes the meaning of the Words of Messiah by writing what they believe the Word says,instead of just giving the people the Word of Messiah.

The one that is behind this is Ha satan.

Quiznos

View Profile
THE BIBLE WARNS AGAINST “SCIENCE” SO-CALLED
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 11:02 AM

Chuckk, toooo funny.

I love the sarcasm drenched in humor.

Quiznos

View Profile
ANTI-MISSIONARIES = Back Stabbing, Name Calling, Petty, Contentious Christians.
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 10:54 AM

Chuckk,

Concerning prophetic, the Scriptures talk about answering a fool.

Page : 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193