Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
The church and sound doctrine
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 03:15 PM

@moon

Moon, when will you tell the people the truth, that the 501C3 tax exempt business called 'church' does not exist in the WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

Nor foes the so called worship band or the one man pastor nonsesnse.

Quiznos

View Profile
The Prodigal Son is one of Jesus most famous parables and easy to understand but at least one person doesn’t know who the prodigal son is. Can anyone help him⁉️
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 10:30 PM

@dave

Dave,again you cannot answer simple questions the way they are asked, you again have to twist questions to avoid directly answering each question.

I will show this when i have ended working later in the day.

Dave, you sound more like Harold Camping answering questions on the radio.

Quiznos

View Profile
The Prodigal Son is one of Jesus most famous parables and easy to understand but at least one person doesn’t know who the prodigal son is. Can anyone help him⁉️
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 03:13 PM

@dave

Dave, the question is easy to understand and to answer,a child is able to understand and answer. Maybe the question is over your head,too hard to understand.

How about this, which son 1.Knew what their father was like.

2. Which sons relationship was based upon their peeformance.

3. Which son did not understand their position and the benefits as the FIRST BORN son.

4.What was the second son guilty of wasting.

5. What was the FIRST born son guilty of wasting.

6. What is the parable really about.

Hint, it is not about wasting money.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 09:52 AM

@dave

Dave, again, just andwer the question, that is IF you are able to answer the question.

I do not believe you want to answer the question, as that will reveal that you agree with what i had originally posted about the Firsr son being the real prodigal.

While you and the many christians want to see the suface of the water and marvel at the suns reflection, i and others look and search beneath the surface to see all that lies beyond the surface.

Dave you avoiding to answer an easy question reveals that you do not study the Scriptures, instead you put a word into gotquestions search and settle for second,third and fourth best, then you expect others to join you in being lazy.

Quiznos

View Profile
Understanding Scripture
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 08:34 AM

Or what He is like( not lile. Big fingers, small keys to type with,hehe).

Quiznos

View Profile
Understanding Scripture
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 08:31 AM

@ohio

Ohio, i thank Yeshua for giving you insight into how the so called pastors and so called worship bands usurp and waste the time necessary for the people that have been empowered of the Holy Spirit to prophesy, teach, edify etc. the body of believers. Thus the body of believers is grieved, as the Holy Spirit is grieved. The believers leave wondering when they will have the chance to edify the body.These SELF appointed people calling themselves pastors,live in fear that the Holy Spirit will raise up others( elders) to take their place, thus they will lose their paychecks, and their hold over the people.

Ohio, i have seen this, i also have seen these men have no idea who Messiah is, or what He is lile, they also do not understand the Gospel,or the Grace of GOD Almighty.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 08:19 AM

@dave

Dave, why do you find it so difficult to answer such an easy question,could it be that money is more important to you than people.

Dave, by refusing to answer easy questions, you reveal your answer.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 07:22 AM

@dave

Dave, i hear jealousy in your voice as you will not talk about what i had posted about the First born son being the true PRODIGAL by wasting his relationship with his father.

Now Dave, what is more important to you, the way you spend a few dollars at the store,or your relationship with people. Next explain the answer you had chosen, money or people, your answer will tell whether you understand the parable or not.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 24 Sep, 2022 02:54 PM

@dave

Dave, is that all you have to offer, why not discuss what i posted instead trying to belittle others that the Holy Spirit reveals His word to.

Quiznos

View Profile
When people want to ATTEMPT to take the place of the Holy Spirit
Posted : 24 Sep, 2022 12:38 PM

Here is a perfect example of the posted topic.

This person tries to take the place of the Holy Spirit,just read the words and you will see what i say.

This person has spoken the same words numerous times on this site.

Dave says: Quiz, let me help you overcome whatever it is the unholy spirit is teaching you.

Quiz: Numerous times Dave has said ' Let me help you' ....

Only the Holy Spirit is able to help anyone to understand the Scriptures,Dave is not the Holy Spirit.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10