Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Repentance for Your Sins not just Once for salvation
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 11:52 AM

@moon

Moon, true REPENTANCE involves FAITH,has nothing to do with the direction ones life is going.

Messiah came proclaiming the Gospel, REPENT BELIEVE the Gospel.

This means, you are not believing the Gospel, change your thinking, BELIEVE the Gospel. It is that simple.

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 11:23 AM

@moon

Moon,thanks for ANOTHER copy and paste from your favorite WEBSITE,not from actually reading and studying the Scriptures.

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 09:53 AM

@ dave

Dave, from 1Corinthians 14 verse 26

26 What then shall we say, brothers? When you come together, everyone has a psalm or a teaching, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. All of these must be done to build up the church.

Quiznos: Dave EVERYONE,yep even Quiznos.

Now look at what the word REVELATION means.

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 04:45 AM

@dave

Dave, where are the Scriptures needed to show that what i post is against the Word of GOD Almighty. If you are not able to produce the necessary Scriptures, than just be silent

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 07:48 PM

@ dave

Dave, where are the Scriptures needed to show that what i post is against the Word of GOD Almighty. If you are not able to produce the necessary Scriptures, than just be silent

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 02:47 PM

@dave

Dave, you speak a lot of words, but you have never showed in the Word of GOD what i have written is against His Word.

Do your own homework , really study the Scriptures, use a concordance, Bible dictionary, and prayer for the Holy Spirit to open your mind to the Scriptures. Also, never use gotquestions, as this has made you lazy.

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 7 Oct, 2022 05:31 PM

@moon and dave

The two of you are pathos/pathetic. You do not read or study the Word of GOD Almighty. The two of you use gotquestions as your holy spirit, the two of you discredit anyone that actually reads and studies the Scriptures. Then the two of you NEVER study the Scriltures that others post,along with what the Holy Spirit has revealed to the thru their reading and study in the Word of GOD Almighty.

Dave, both you and moon are BRAINWASHED individuals that have not posted anything the Holy Spirit has revealed to you,now that really is pathos/ pathetic.

The two of you do not believe the Holy Spirit REVEALS to people what has been written in the Scriptures, that goes beyond what the two of you have been brainwashed to believe.

Now the two of you want to decieve the young beljevers here to use gotquestions, instead of actually reading and studying the Scriptures for themselves,and to be as lazy as the two of you are.

Now that is pathos/ pathetic.

Quiznos

View Profile
SADLY TOO MANY “CHRISTIANS” HARDLY UNDERSTATHEIR OWN FAITH‼️‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 7 Oct, 2022 03:34 AM

@dave

Dave, i knew you were brainwashed with the christian religion and gotquestions, but i did not know how deep the brainwashing had gone.

The Scriptures state that man has a SINFUL nature, not simner nature.

As i have said before people sin because they have a SINFUL nature.

But you have been brainwashed into believing that people are 'sinners' because they sin.

Dave, many times you have said that you sin, does that mean that you are still as you say it a SINNER. If you are still a SINNER,then you have never been saved,as Mesiah never called any of His students SINNERS.Think about that.

Quiznos

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 7 Oct, 2022 03:27 AM

@moon

Moon, thanks for another copy and paste article.

When will you post something that the Holy Spirit has actually revealed to you while reading and studying the Scriptures.

That search engine from gotquestions must be on fire by you using it so much.

Quiznos

View Profile
SADLY TOO MANY “CHRISTIANS” HARDLY UNDERSTATHEIR OWN FAITH‼️‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 12:44 PM

@dave

Dave, writes: I’m not saying you, being new to faith need become a sudden theologian but honestly, you should, at least, to believe Jesus has the power to save you from God’s coming wrath on rebel sinners‼️‼️ It’s seems only logical that you would want to know as much as you can about your salvation from eternal hell‼️‼️

Quiznos: Dave, there are no sinners in the Scriptures SINFUL people, yes, sinners, NO.

Dave: It’s seems only logical that you would want to know as much as you can about your salvation from eternal hell‼️‼️

Quiznos: Dave, are you saying that Yeshua saves people from Hell',not the coming wrath.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10