Quiznos

View Profile
Repeat Thread on Rapture
Posted : 20 Aug, 2022 07:01 AM

@moon

Moon writes:

Quiznos

I do read and study the Scriptures!

By your post many posts I'm not sure what you study from.

You talked against pastors, worship in a church building, worship choirs, giving to the work of God in a church.

You need to be seeking Spiritual guidance because leading yourself you in Darkness not light.

Quiznos replies:

Moon where in the Scriptures will we find your reply which i will post below.

You talked against pastors, worship in a church building, worship choirs, giving to the work of God in a church.

Quiz: Where is a so called ' worship choir' in the Word, or worship in a business called 'church' building', or giving to a business called 'church'.

Can you show where these are found, as they have been mafe up by the so called 'Business leaders, self proclaimed pastors. ⁹

Quiznos

View Profile
Repeat Thread on Rapture
Posted : 20 Aug, 2022 04:42 AM

@moon

Moon, where have you been.

Moon, you should be reading the Holy Spirit inspired Scriptures, not the writings/ comments of men ABOUT the Scriptures.

There is not going to be any SO CALLED "pretribulation rapture", zero, notta,definitely not. Believers will go thru the tribulation, but will never see the WRATH of the Lamb.

Quiznos

View Profile
REASONS THE EARLY MET ON SUNDAY
Posted : 17 Aug, 2022 12:35 AM

@dave

Dave, are not the so called 'christians' to be using the Scriptures for their lives, that is ALL of their life.

I follow Messiah, not the

wh-ore of rome,nor its teachings or ways.

Dave, where did these names originate from.

Sunsday

Moonsday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thorsday

Frightsday

Saturnsday

Are these not inventions of the wh-ore of rome to keep the so called 'christians' on their leash of unbelief.

Lets look at Revelation, the 360 day calender is still being used, today the BANKSTERS still use the 30 day months to calculate interest.

Here a little unbelief, there a little unbelief and today we see what the so called 'christians' are teaching today, and where they stand as far as the Scriptures are concerned.

Most of the self proclaimed 'pastors' do not understand Grace, or the gospel, the business called 'church' is apostate, and most of the people have no idea what is going on, as long as they have a dollar, in their pocket, which the so called pastor is trying to take away from them.

Quiznos

View Profile
REASONS THE EARLY MET ON SUNDAY
Posted : 16 Aug, 2022 03:32 PM

@david

Where in the entire Scriptures will i find a day called 'SUNSDAY'

Does not the Word of GOD Almighty use the term 'FIRST day of the week'.

The PAGAN roman catholic business called 'church' made yp the names on the calendars, along with using a 365 day year, not the BIBLICAL 360 day year.They even changed the names of each month to push their UNBIBLICAL practices upon the so called 'christians'.

Quiznos

View Profile
THE SANCTUARY MESSAGE (3)
Posted : 12 Aug, 2022 04:15 PM

Since GOD Almighty is outside of time,He saw the cross before He created the tree Yeshua would be crucified on.

Actually every persons sins were forgiven by the Father before anything had been created.

John saw Messiah as a lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

He tasted death for EVERY person.

A person POSSESSES forgiveness of their sins when they trust Yeshua.

Matthew 9 verses 1-7

1Jesus got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own town. 2Just then some men broughta to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.”

3 On seeing this, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming!”

4 But Jesus knew what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts?

5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’

6 But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.”

7 And the man got up and went home.

Verse 2 'Your sins ARE forgiven, He did not go to the cross yet.

Quiznos

View Profile
Rewards in Heaven
Posted : 5 Aug, 2022 06:02 AM

@moon

Moon, hmmm, yet another copy and paste, nothing original being revealed by the Holy Spirit to you, so sad, so very sad.

Maybe this gorum should be renamed: The no original revelations of the Holy Spirit, only the copy and paste of mens words.

Quiznos

View Profile
The spirit of the Taskmasters
Posted : 19 Jul, 2022 03:43 PM

@hugs

Hugs, read my reply to Ohio, i said ' The taskmaster spirit is MORE prvelant with the Jews, than with others. I did not say that i was not with others.

Quiznos

View Profile
Do you Give ?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2022 07:40 AM

People should not be giving anything to the MAN MADE BUSINESS called 'church'.

Yes it is a BIG BUSINESS.

People need to look up 501C3 business called 'church"

Quiznos

View Profile
Once saved always saved! Really?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2022 08:36 AM

@moon

How many times will you post about this each year, what 5 maybe 10.

Now moon has another copy and paste article which teveals she is not reading the Word of GOD Almighty for herself.

Moon posts 'Salvation is not UNCONDITIONAL' , and then wants people to believe there is something they must do to be saved, AND to continue to be saved, Moon believes in Works to be saved, and works to maintain ones salvation.

So sad moon but, 'The JUST shall live by faith', in Yeshua alone, no works involved to being saved by GRACE, thru faith.

Quiznos

View Profile
Christ died for our sins
Posted : 17 Jul, 2022 08:28 AM

@moon

While you and the rest of the christians are busy TRYING to repent of your already forgiven

sins, i will be repenting of the root of sin called Unbelief.

Now where are YOU told to repent of your sins after trusting Yeshua, and do not post anything about confessing sin, the two are mutually exclusive,confession is not repentance.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14