Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Favorite Bible verse
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 06:41 PM

@DAVE

Dave, the do you have a 'sinner' nature OR a sinful nature that you have died to in Yeshua.

Quiznos

View Profile
Favorite Bible verse
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:27 PM

@Ohio

Ohio, i ask to be forgiven for taking over your post, to address Dave.

Dave, are people sinners because they sin, OR do they sin because they are sinful.

Dave, what is your position before Yeshua, one of being a sinner, or saint.

What is your condition, sinner OR sinful, one is a persons condition the other their position.

Quiznos

View Profile
Favorite Bible verse
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 01:40 AM

@OHIO,

I just want to address Daves question to me.

Dave, there are no sinners in the Scriptures, but there are SINFUL people saved by Grace thru faith.

A person does not possess forgiveness until the trust Yeshua, as He had come into time to reveal the Father, and all that He is, and has already done for man outside of time.

A person after trusting Messiah does not need to ask to be forgiven of sin, as they already have been forgiven of every sin past, present and future in Yeshua Isaiah 53.

Confessing/agreeing with GOD Almighty about sin is daily, as we need our feet washed daily,and once a person is trusting Messiah they are a SAINT, ( Holy one ). Now where in the Scriptures does GOD Almighty refer to His people as 'sinners' NOWHERE.

Quiznos

View Profile
Favorite Bible verse
Posted : 25 Aug, 2022 05:59 PM

Matthew 9 verses 1-8, but we take notice of verse 5 ' your sins ARE forgiven, not will be but ARE forgiven.This means sin has already been dealt with outside of time, because YEHOVAH saw the cross before making the tree the cross was made from.

1Jesus got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own town. 2Just then some men broughta to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.”

3On seeing this, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming!”

4But Jesus knewb what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.” 7And the man got up and went home.

8When the crowds saw this, they were filled with awe and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.

Quiznos

View Profile
This repeated posting for Quiznos and other Non Believers
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 03:39 AM

@dave

Dave, you are not disputimg what i had written, so then tou agree with what i had posted.. You are only making fun of hugs because of what he believes, not because he agrees with what i posted.

Dave, read the Scriptures as the site gotquestions seems to ne your holy spirit.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 04:46 PM

@ moon

Moon, went to chick fil a here at Timonium, MD, yummy.

I guess the chicksters want to follow the law, they need to follow all of the law,not just one.

There is no PRETRIBULATION rapture in the Scriptures, read the context that you have taken 2 verses of Scripture from to twist. Moon, you do know how to read according to the context do you not, right i thought so. That is why you copy and post so much.

Now moon, you and the 'christians' seem to have your faith in an event, not the person.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 21 Aug, 2022 10:54 AM

@moon

Moon says: Do you know the difference between a parable and Trueth?

Evidently not because the Rapture scriptures in this Topic is Trueth.

Quiznos: Moon, you have publicly admitted that you DO NOT BELIEVE that the parables of the Messiah are not true and have no truth in them,hmmm. Seems as though you believe you have no idea what a parable is, nor why the were given by the SON of GOD Almighty.

If this is not true then why do you and the christians quote it so much.

Matthew 24 verses 36-44

36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. 39And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away. So will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

42Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the homeowner had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.

Moon, do not the christians use these Scripture to talk about the end times. Now in these Scriptures, who is taken, and who is left.

Try twisting that with you gotquestions fake holy spirit site.

By your many posts on this forum You will believe most anything!

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 21 Aug, 2022 08:32 AM

@moon

Moon,why do you and many self diluted people believe teachings that are not in the Scriptures. There is no 7 year tribulation spoken of in the Scrptures. J N Darby made up that THEORY, and many people

believe the have a GET OUT OF TRIBULATION FREE card given to the by Messiah. You and many others place your gaith in ONE verse of Scripture not the entire book.

Do you remember the parables Yeshua spoke concerning the end tims, or do we just ignore what He said in order to believe our own UNBELIEF in what men such asJ N Darby, and ohers have written about the end times.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 21 Aug, 2022 03:01 AM

@moon

Moon, there is no such doctrine in the Scriptures called 'PRETRIBULATION' rapture.

Believers will be going thru the TRIBULATION, before GOD Almighty unleashes His wrath upon the world the believers will be protected,as they are saved from ' WRATH', not TRIBULATION.

Moon, readand study the Scriptures for yourself, quit going on the site 'gotquestions' or other such sites.

Quiznos

View Profile
Repeat Thread on Rapture
Posted : 20 Aug, 2022 02:27 PM

@ dave

Dave, there is no PRETRIBULATION rapture anywhere in the entire Scriptures, where do you and the so called 'christians' get your info from. Oh, i had forgotten from the website 'gotquestions'

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13