Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
" rightly dividing the word of truth"
Posted : 24 Sep, 2022 10:27 AM

@moon

Moon, another copy and paste, when will you post somethinvthe Holy Spirit had actually revealed to you grom studying the Word of GOD Almighty yourself.

Quiznos

View Profile
Christians seeking a Mate
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 10:34 AM

@moon

Moon, will i need you permission to post on this site,just like Dave had given to narnia.

Just read what he said to her.

I guess the gate only swings open to some, and not for others.

Quiznos

View Profile
Christians seeking a Mate
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 09:46 AM

@narnia

Narnia,you must be important for thethe gatekeeper dave give you his permission to post on his chat forum.

Quiznos

View Profile
The Prodigal Son is one of Jesus most famous parables and easy to understand but at least one person doesn’t know who the prodigal son is. Can anyone help him⁉️
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 03:27 AM

@dave

Dave, i see that you have not corrected anything that i had written about the second son being the REAL prodigal, i guess that means that you agree with everything that was posted. Maybe there is hope that the Holy Spirit will actually lead you into truth, and to actually study the Word of GOD Almighty and leave the gotquestions and other sites alone.

Dave, the Holy Spirit does empower people to understand the Scriptures and to see in them what others are not able to understand, that is called REVELATION, which you believe there is no new revelation today.

Quiznos

View Profile
Many Religions and Cults in the world
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 03:44 PM

@moon

Moon, by the way, you load the forum with topics you have posted many times, i also see that you do not want anyone but yourself posting on the forum.Anyone the posts what you are not able to understand is met with walls of topics to push the other posts off of the front page.

I believe you have the sin of wanting to control others, even what they say.

I believe that person is called a narcissist.

People do not want to post on the chat with you wanting to DOMINATE The site.

Quiznos

View Profile
The Prodigal Son is one of Jesus most famous parables and easy to understand but at least one person doesn’t know who the prodigal son is. Can anyone help him⁉️
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:45 PM

@ moon

Moon, where have you been, you really are an angry person, all one has to do is post what the Scriptures actually teach and you show what you really are like.

So sad, so very sad

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:41 PM

@dave

Dave it is all right there is the Scriptures, had you and many others spent just a little time studying, meditating in the Word, asking for wisdom and understanding. Trusting Yeshua at His word about the Holy Spirit leading believers into all truth, and makimg known that which belongs to Messiah. Instead you cheapen the Holy Spirit, by wanting use the comments of a website for your understanding into the Word of The HOLY SPIRT,All Scripture is GOD breathed, and men of old wrote the Scriptures being empowerd of the Holy Spirit to do so.

Dave, study to show yourself approved, maybe the Holy Spirit will actually reveal to you who Messiah is what He is like as revealed in the Scriptures. Then He takes what is revealed and makes that real to believers.

Isaiah 55 verses 8-11

8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways My ways,”declares the LORD.

9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

so My ways are higher than your ways

and My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For just as rain and snow fall from heaven

and do not return without watering the earth,

making it bud and sprout,

and providing seed to sow and food to eat,

11 so My word that proceeds from My mouth

will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please,

and it will prosper where I send it.

Yeshua calls that which is not as thought it were.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:21 PM

@ dave

Dave writes:

The parable Jesus told is not ambiguous. It is clearly the younger son who wasted his part of the family inheritance, thus it is he who was prodigal, not the older son.

Quiz: The word 'Prodigal' means WASTER, now let us see what was wasted by both the younger and older SONS. The man had two SONS, no mention of one being or representing the pharisees.

Dave:The older son was a self-righteous Pharisee hypocrite who hated both his younger brother AND his father.

Quiz: Where does it say the older brother was a PHARISEE, and that he hated his brother and father,no where. So then it is ol to read into the Scriptures words and phrases that are not there, hmm what does Revelation say about this.

Dave:The older brother considered serving his father as a “slavery”. He also did not share the joy of his father at the repentance and return of his younger prodigal brother.

Quiz: Agreed

Dave:Obviously, the older brother represented the self-righteous Pharisees who did not think they were sinners in need of repentance.

Quiz: Again reading into the Scripture what is not there.

Quiz: From the Scriptures,what could we say we learn about he younger son, and older sons character, attitude, personality, and relationship with one another, and with their dad.

The younger son, he seems to have spent time observing the character of his dad, we see this as he says ' How many of my father’s hired servants have plenty of food? But here I am, starving to death' ! He sawthat his dad either paid the servants well, or provided enough food for the workers while they worked.

Next: 18I will get up and go back to my father and say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” ’ This son saw that he could return to his dad and talk with him, even though he did not think well of himself. This son was depending upon the relationship he had with his dad, as he calls him FATHER or ABBA in Hebrew,an endearing term.

This son returns home to find his dad runs out to meet him, not with a stick to beat him, but rather kisses and being embraced.

This sons speaks what he rehearsed about his not being worthy yo be called his dads son, but the father never pays attention to what is said.

Rather the father imstructs the servants to clothe his son with the BEST robe, to put a ring on his finger, and sandals on his feet.

The robe and sandals reveal that th father did not see his son as a servant to be hired, as servants did not wear sandals and a robe.

The ring may have been a signet ring, this ring would show whose family he belonged to, and this would enable him to make purchases at the markets, which would be paid for by his dad. The ring shows the Father trusts his son to be a wise steward, having learned this the hard way, even by spending his inheritance.

The fattened calf was intended for special occasions which this was, as the wayward son has returned,after repenting.

Now about the older SON,he is not a pharisee, but a man that had wasted a good portion of his life not knowing what his dad was like, not knowing his position as the first born son, and all of the benefits that go along with being first born.

The older son seems to believe that his relationship with his dad depended upon what he did for his dad, by not disobeying his commandments.

The older son never addesses his dad as FATHER, nor does he recognise his relationship with his brother, as he calls his brother 'This son of yours' more disrespect, contempt, anger than hatred.

The older son not knowing his position as first born, he did not need his dads permission to take an animal to have a party with his friends, he had the authority as first born to do that himself,even if he did ask do you think his dad would have said no,i do not believe so.

Finally, the younger son spent his inheritance which could have been recouped over time, yet his relationship with his dad seems to be a priority. The younger son had taken time to get to know his dads character, attitude and personality.

The older son seems to have wasted his life and his relationship with both his dad and brother. The older son obviously had no idea what his dads character, attitude or personality was like. The older son did not even understand his position in relation to his dad as his first born son, nor did he umderstand the benefits and authority being the first born son. The older son believed his relationship with his dad was dependant upon works of obedience, not as to on having been born into the family.

Now let us look at how people waste their lives within the so called 'church' buildings listening to so called sermons.

People sit im neat rows for years, hearing the Word of GOD beimg read, but never coming to understand the Gospel, grace, or who Messiah is, and what He is like, this is tragic.

How many 'christians waste their lives trying to please GOD Almighty by the way they live, not knowing His is pleased with them trusting Yeshua and living by faith in Messiah.

So then most of the christians are no better than the older son also known as the REAL PRODIGAL, the one which wasted his life and relationship with his father.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 09:12 AM

@dave

Dave, why are you being so hard - on yourself.

And,NOPE the real prodigal is not the younger son, too bad you do not discern by the Holy Spirit the real prodigal and why.

Dave, you need to stop reading books that are comments by men about the Word of GOD Almighty. Te Scriptures are spiritual and need to be understood spiritually being empowered of the Holy Spirit.

To bad you do not study the Word of GOD Almighty in the power of the Holy Spirit, He would lead you into the truth of the Scriptures and away from gotquestions and other sites you use.

Quiznos

View Profile
Which son / brother was the real prodigal
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 12:00 AM

@dave

Dave,you still refuse to answer the challenge,but that is ok,i shared with Pipi who the real prodigal is and why. You can continue to follow the religion called christian a get your understanding from the false holy spirit gotquestions.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10