Author Thread: God Defined marriage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 18 Mar, 2024 01:50 PM

As first described in Genesis and later affirmed by Jesus, marriage is a God-ordained, covenant relationship between and man and a woman. This lifelong , sexually exclusive relationship brings children into the world and thus sustains the stewardship of the earth.

God Defined marriage

Biblical marriage

Marked by faithfulness

Sacrificial love and joy displays the relationship between

God and his people.

National Association of Evangelicals

www.nae.org

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 10:45 AM

God forgives! When you ask with a sincere heart for all our sins.

Seek a christian Man who can teach you scriptures.

@

HMan

Repent

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 10:48 AM

You need Spiritual Help and a move of God to clear your mindset.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 10:54 AM

I understand your point. I think of an old episode. You probably remember Mayberry. So, Handyman, one time on an old episode of Mayberry, a naughty boy was punished by his father after many transgressions and reckless driving on his bicycle and repeated offenses and an undisciplined life. He was confronted by the police. He wanted his father to stand up to the Sheriff for him and that his dad be willing to go to jail for him. His father then seeing the extent of his son's careless path finally decided to discipline him with the sheriff's blessing. Andy then turned to his own son Opie and asked if he didn't think it right. Opie answered that he'd rather not answer -- he himself being a kid and all. So here too I want to leave some things up to God as I myself be a sinner and all. I kind of hope for mercy on myself so do not want to speak for God when I hope for mercy too. But God knows the heart! Yes, I agree that we are not to go on sinning. Years ago, I read a bumper sticker "BORN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN." Some are baptised again and again and again not feeling the first baptisms did the job as they then sin again and again. I have even heard "VIRGIN AGAIN" teachings and some who decided many times after this teaching that several times of being through that, it no longer worked for them regarding themselves as seeing themselves as virgins again and again. The idea of being a virgin again had worked for a while after cleansing from Christ Jesus, but not again and again. So I agree with you and see your point. In Christ Jesus there is hope. Yet we are not to abuse this hope. In the Bible, when Jesus showed some people mercy, he then told some of these to leave their lives of sin. Jesus does tell us to leave our lives of sin. And it is good to point out the scripture as we need it. Then leave it in God's hands. These matters pre-exist us and will be argued long after we are gone. In this day and age, I consider Moonlight a conservative. We need every conservative we can get as the attacks are great and people are seeking to destroy America and to destroy the world, so Moonlight is vocal on many things that concern us also in the direction of the world. The Far Left Christians are just Far Left to me. I support the Catholic church in their position on life, though I not be a Roman Catholic myself, and am baffled by the likes of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi who are Catholic and are for so many evils. It blows my mind. I would refuse them mass were I their priest. Moonlight stands for many good things. So I have hope in Moonlight for good things. I have no hope in Biden and Pelosi for anything. They cannot be corrected. They are an abomination to me. Never can I vote for Biden and Pelosi. I could vote for Moonlight on somethings for sure. But it is good we have dialogue though I do not know that our dialogue benefits anyone or if our dialogue accomplishes anything. Yet we are relational being and in need of relationships so are on here in hope of something to that effect. Kind of like that movie "When Harry Met Sally". They couldn't agree on anything and argued all the time, yet formed a bond even in their differences.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:02 AM

@ HMan

There's Young women with kids Never married.

Now seeking a husband to marry legally with a marriage license.

Christians I'm sure God forgives if they humble themselves and ask .

Handyman62

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:05 AM

Moonlight there are many false teachers and I have heard many of them in Church's, online and on the radio. You are one of them. You can't even back up most of your post with scripture. I could spend most of the rest of my life countering a lot of what you preach with scriptures but it would serve no purpose becasue you don't care to know the truth.

Most people are smart enough to see after awhile how foolish you are and choose to ignore you. I would be wiser to do the same but I just can't help myself sometimes so I guess that's just one of my imperfections.

I guess the real reason is when it comes to relationships. I will step in more often because that's one that I'm the most sensitive about. Not just because of my own situation, but because a lot of the same problems I had are identical problems men are having across the board and these problems are a direct result of women of all stripes being conned by the Satan inspired feminist movement.

You by your very words and actions have shown you to be a part of that Satanic movement. But then again most women are. But it's the very attitudes they and you have that are destroying Men's lives, children's lives, marriages and Christian values. When you take out that "bossy man" from the marriage the end result are women that will fall for many of the sweet nothings that Satan whispers in their ears.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:14 AM

Walk your post is interesting and I like a man who can seem to disagree and still be civil.

@Walk

Unlike some Men on here who think they can teach the Bible better than anyone on here.

Ran some of my Guy friends here off posting .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:16 AM

@ HMan

You can not teach me !

I have a christian Man teacher, more than one.

You don't know how to teach Anyone the Bible.

Your posts show that all over this site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:19 AM

Hm

what you call teachings is your mindset that needs deliverance.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:25 AM

@Hman

Nothing you say to me has any weight with me.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
God Defined marriage
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 11:27 AM

Yes WalkNTalk I agree that Moonlight is a conservative. But not all conservatives has Christian values in every area.

Look I know I may be in the minority about my beliefs on relationships, divorce and remarriage. I'm also very tough on both men and women when I see them doing some dumb things relationship wise. But scripturally I haven't read anything that contradicts what I believe and have been saying. But I'm still open to correction.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9