Author Thread
Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 10:08 AM

I could go on but will stop there and end with these words. I know that what I said on here is likely not 100% accurate and welcome biblical scrutiny.

There are four of us here that post the most. But out of those four, there's only been one who hasn't admitted to the possibility of getting anything wrong and as we all know she flies off the handle when errors are pointed out. Does throwing a tizzy fit mean we should give her a pass instead of pointing things out? I say no because even if she is a Christian. Then ignoring her lack of accuracy is the same as telling her it's biblical to lie. I for one will continue to post the truth about her purposeful innaccuracies and if she straightens up and flies right. I will point that out too.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:40 AM

2 Peter 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:38 AM

1 Timothy 4:1

4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:36 AM

WNT are you picking and choosing what and who you rebuke?

1 Timothy 5:20

20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:31 AM

Some have tested moonbeam and what was the result? She lashes out with falsehoods.

1 John 4:1

4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:17 AM

Galatians 1:6-9

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:14 AM

Gee I wonder where moonbeam gets some of her beliefs?

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:10 AM

Hmm..Sound a lot like moonbeam.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:07 AM

Moonbeam my claim to walk like a Christian and talk like one but her words have betrayed her numerous times.

Colossians 2:8

8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:02 AM

I would say the scripture below pretty much sums up anyone who talks to moonbeam.

Romans 16:17-18

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10