Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
Do you seek a submissive woman for a monogamous marriage?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 08:26 PM

Do you still search for a submissive woman for marriage?

Absolutely not. I'm not looking for marriage at all.

It would be nice to find a woman who is not open to abortion and wants a child and won't be trouble for a man.

Marriage only empowers a woman against a man and empowers the government against a man.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Hi. My name is Lilian from Kenya.
Posted : 13 May, 2024 05:02 AM

Good idea!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 09:06 PM

“Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things, but only one thing is needed. (Luke 10:41-42)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
What does Genesis 3:16 “your desire will be for your husband…”, mean?
Posted : 12 May, 2024 08:10 PM

EXB "You will greatly desire [C the word implies a desire to control; 4:7] your husband, but he will rule over you.”

NLT "And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.”

EXB "If you do things ·well [correctly; appropriately], ·I will [L will I not…?] accept you, but if you do not do them ·well [correctly; appropriately], sin is ·ready to attack you [L crouching at the door]. Sin ·wants [desires to control; 3:16] you, but you must rule over it.”

NET 'Is it not true that if you do what is right, you will be fine? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at the door. It desires to dominate you, but you must subdue it.”

NLT "You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Info on divorce in USA .....
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:55 PM

I think the number one reason for divorce is no one follows the Bible.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:46 PM

Good

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:42 PM

Sarah had a child.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:41 PM

One miracle, Abraham as good as dead had children and his wife Sarah as good as dead had children.

In he New Testament, Elizabeth in her old age had a child.

A barren woman who gives birth to a child after years of being barren may still be construed as a miracle. Some recoveries are regarded as a miracle. People surviving some accidents where no one should survive maybe regarded as a miracle. There are many miracles. Only you do not see all that God is doing, and God may not be as free with miracles as he once was. Even when Jesus was on earth, he said, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." We are ever seeing, yet not perceiving. We don't always see when a miracle occurs. Some people who are pronounced dead, then come back to life. There are all kinds of miracles. But there is also a lot of phooey. I do not want to support phooey. Sometimes, people are just pulling your leg.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Dealing with boy kids
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:18 PM

My daughters knew that when I swore to God and promised to God that I would punish my daughter if they did not behave, they took me seriously, and improved their behaviors, so that I did not need to spank them.

Sometimes, I did not know who was at fault so said, "I will spank you both."

Not many times did I need to spank anyone. Usually, when given the option, they will improve their behavior to avoid punishment. Also, I gave options. Small rewards. Choice of punishment for continuing a bad path and continuing disobedience or small rewards for ending conflict and obeying. It is good to warn. It is also alright from time to time to reward good behavior and offer small rewards for good behavior. I didn't have much problem with my daughters, and they did well in school also. They listened to me.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 12 May, 2024 04:34 PM

I guess the Bible verse you would be happiest with is that women are to remain silent in the church.

1 Corinthians 14:34

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

But this is not church and it is not even the Bible. It is only a blog or forum where everyone is welcome to write. So we agree to disagree. All is opinions. You share yours. Moonlight shares hers. But the infighting is tiring. I enjoy reading some of these forums. But I do not like all of the infighting. It takes away from my enjoyment of these blogs. Go ahead and point out your scripture verses. That is best!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10