Author Thread: Childfree By Choice
JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:36 PM

Good morning!

I hope to get married one day, but I don't want to have children. I've noticed that It's really hard to find a young Christian girl who doesn't want kids.

Some 95% of young (18 - 35) people with no kids hope to have kids one day.

I've had to reject a few dates because of this dealbreaker. I understand that this is my fault for choosing to have an unpopular opinion. Has anyone else here found themselves in a similar situation? ...and does anyone have tips for finding a childfree girl?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:46 PM

Surely there probably are some young women somewhere that do not want children.

I remember noticing a young woman here posting she wanted marriage but did not want children. I think she was over 30 Yrs. old.

There are Many Younger women that have children that Never have been married. Now seeking a good husband.

Many you should think about a ready made family!

We all have Personal choices for ourselves, unfortunately they may never surface.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:52 PM

edit

Sorry you said you wanted NO children not a ready made family.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 02:03 PM

Many older Men on here Profiles say they want children and they already have grown children.

They Men are over 65 yrs. old.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 02:04 PM

You have come to the right place! Many women here do not want children.

Go to search bar. Select "Advanced Search". Check only "Does not want children" and check only "no kids".

You have come to the perfect place of finding women who don't want kids, but I do not know that it is the perfect place to find women who don't have kids, but you will find thousands who do not want kids and do not have kids, and many are young and pretty. You are a handsome young man. You should have no problem finding a young woman who is on the same page. Good luck!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 02:27 PM

I have the opposite problem.

I cannot find anyone that wants children, and I cannot find anyone that wants a committed relationship outside of marriage.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 04:31 PM

I got married when I was 24 and didn't want children. BUT 15 years later I had a change of heart and had a son. I loved being a Dad and never regretted it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 06:28 PM

I think in the early stages of getting to know someone, you have to discuss what you're looking for in a relationship. As a young woman I knew I wanted children. So had I met a man who didn't see children as part of his future, that would of been a dealbraker for me, now I'm meeting men in their 50s - 60s who want a serious relationship but don't see marriage as part of their future...:-)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 08:00 PM

My sister did not want children, then got upset when all the men that proposed marriage to her did not want children. Funny about that! In as much as she did not want children, she wanted some openness to the idea later on. Later on, she never married and just became old. Now she will be lucky to find an old man.

JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 12:04 AM

Interesting! Thanks for the responses

Yes, I've tried searching for "does not want children" in the advanced search. There's plenty, but they're all overseas. It's pretty hard to find a young Christian girl in South Australia, let alone one that also doesn't want kids.

For quite a while I've been chatting to a girl in Kenya that I met on here, she's lovely, but I've made it clear that I'm not looking for a LDR, not yet anyway.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 09:13 PM

What happens if l have a girl friend that says, “if I marry you I won’t need kids to train”‼️‼️

Sheeesh, wonder what she means by that⁉️🤣😂😎🫠

Page : 1 2 3 4 5