Author Thread: Childfree By Choice
JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:36 PM

Good morning!

I hope to get married one day, but I don't want to have children. I've noticed that It's really hard to find a young Christian girl who doesn't want kids.

Some 95% of young (18 - 35) people with no kids hope to have kids one day.

I've had to reject a few dates because of this dealbreaker. I understand that this is my fault for choosing to have an unpopular opinion. Has anyone else here found themselves in a similar situation? ...and does anyone have tips for finding a childfree girl?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 09:08 AM

LD it means she's going to spend all her energy turning you into a beaten down shell of a man and then divorce you and take your house and any money that's left.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 10:03 AM

What she means is that in the future you will have your own choice of personalized bots to choose from already fully trained and programmed.

In fact, we have the option of life like programmable dolls to be our virtual spouse. No divorce there! Your forever programmable love! Go with the times! Your virtual family! Childfree and wife free!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 10:33 AM

Just a minute, I wanted to post something but I have to wait til l get permission first‼️🤣😂😇

Contented_

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 12:25 PM

Not exactly sure what it means LD ... but got a feeling she aint gonna join your fan club !!

🤣🤣

JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 02:26 PM

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about 😂

JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 02:29 PM

I said I wasn't looking for a LDR (long distance relationship), I'm looking for someone that lives in the same state at least haha.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 01:50 AM

Walk & talk I think you’re asking for a lot your at 60 you’re seeking a woman that wants children with no commitment…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 01:50 AM

Walk & talk I think you’re asking for a lot your at 60 you’re seeking a woman that wants children with no commitment…:-)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 05:53 AM

I am all for commitment. I just don't believe in replacement theology. As it is, scripture is being replaced all the time with other ideas. Adam and Eve did not marry. They did not have a marriage license. They did not get a marriage certificate. They did not exchange rings. They did not have a church or a pastor or a priest. God says the two shall become one. (1 Corinthians 6:16) Yet now we say it doesn't count without these things. So we replace the words of God. Indeed, we all become old while on these sites. Internet romance can become a 30-year waste of time. I have reached an age of why bother? You may experience that too as the internet becomes a hope of meeting people. But the internet is more work. The internet replaces meeting people in person and being out and about and in person relationships. It little helps people to meet the right person. Yet here we are. All getting old as we write. More of us are not success stories of being on the internet.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 10:07 AM

Most woman want commitment & security through marriage. I understand your point about online I am focusing more on my social life, while being open to the possibilities online…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5