Author Thread: Childfree By Choice
JA03

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:36 PM

Good morning!

I hope to get married one day, but I don't want to have children. I've noticed that It's really hard to find a young Christian girl who doesn't want kids.

Some 95% of young (18 - 35) people with no kids hope to have kids one day.

I've had to reject a few dates because of this dealbreaker. I understand that this is my fault for choosing to have an unpopular opinion. Has anyone else here found themselves in a similar situation? ...and does anyone have tips for finding a childfree girl?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 11:50 AM

" Most woman want commitment & security through marriage. "

Yes most women want that but they themselves offer none of it. Most men see marriage as a lifetime commitment while most women see it as temporary until something better comes along or they decide they have outgrown their husband.

Most have no problem raking the man that was completely committed to providing for them and the children over the coals in court and taking those children along with half or more of his hard earned wealth and never have any remorse for doing so. Plus some will keep going back to the trough in order to try and extract more form the ex.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 04:58 PM

Good you have a social life beyond the internet, Jayzeee!

I got to agree here with Handyman.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 08:49 AM

Yes I have a small group of friends and we go out to dinner once a month.

I don’t agree with handyman it takes two to make or break a relationship. No is completely blameless when a relationship fails…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 09:09 AM

No *one*

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 09:40 AM

I guess Uriah the Hittite was at fault then, and it was justified his death.

Maybe Christ was at fault too.

My opinion is WHO is educating the masses? So they are probably more to blame for the deliberate disintegration of the family unit. But the church is not helping in moral teachings either. Now days, half the pastors are divorced and remarried. As it is, the Bible is not being taught, and other ideas are being taught, so naturally women do just as Handyman points out. Why not? It is the path that is pre-paved to position and reward for the woman. It is a deliberate act of those in power positions to destroy the family nucleus. The Pro-Aborts, the Feminist Movement, the entitlements, the Welfare Program. All is designed against family. All is designed for adultery on adultery. All is designed for the ruin of family. All is designed for the ruin of a man just as Handyman has said.

In the Bible, the older women were to teach the younger women to love their husbands. (Titus 2:3-5) But the church is doing that anymore. So who is to blame a young woman for doing these things to her family and to her husband? The church is not doing its job and the older women are guilty of the same things. So the young women are not being taught to honor their husbands nor to love their husbands. They are being taught the opposite from all the powers that be. So naturally most all marriages go to divorce and families are ruined and men are being destroyed just like Handyman points out and as Matthew 19:10 and Proverbs 31:3 point out as well. It is plain to see the collapse of the family. The question is: Is there hope for the family? Will families recover from the massive trend to destroy the family in every way and every manner? But definitely churches are not teaching Titus 2:3-5 and definitely older women are not teaching the young women Titus 2:3-5 and the government and powers that be are not teaching Titus 2:3-5, so I see no hope for the family.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 09:47 AM

W&T, not sure what you mean “Adam and Eve weren’t married”?

JZ, not sure about the extent of your “no one”

Are you assuming both husband and wife must always share the blame when their marriage hits the rocks?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 10:08 AM

Take only ONE to ruin a marriage.

Takes Two male and Female to marry.

Adam and Ever were Married by God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 10:10 AM

" Male and Female"

Adam and Eve

edit

:)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 10:48 AM

So if God married Adam and Eve, then maybe he marries others too in the same manner or a similar manner.

So automatic wife, automatic husband. Like Exodus 22:16 and Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

INSTANT WIFE! INSTANT HUSBAND!

and what God has joined, let no one separate.

Skip the formalities! God married them.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 11:30 AM

Uriah the Hittite I’m confused ? I’m talking about a relationship between a man & woman that ends because one or both decides to end it…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5