Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
looking for an oldfashoned Christian
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 08:41 PM

@anond3rp wemon today have extremely unrealistic expectations of men, they expect us to give them everything they could ever want served up on a silver platter. all the meanwhile they don't care about you and expect to give nothing in return for what you give them. wose of all they will lie, cheat and steal along they way. You best bet is to settle with someone or anyone for that matter that's willing to give you a chance that doesn't have a personality made of pure ascid. but also expect to be hurt by them later. even so call christian wemon are like this. sadly I and any man who points out how toxic most wemon are are labeled evil... maybe just maybe wemon should idk πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ relize that men are suffering from their behavior and try to work together??? nope they'll just get mad at us for stating the facts. best of luck to you anond3rp.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 06:29 AM

where is this number you're seeing ???

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 06:29 AM

where is this number you're seeing ???

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 06:28 AM

advice coming from someone without a photo...

thatguy93a^

View Profile
How can you build?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 06:22 PM

you can't and sadly women today do mot want to build anything. to many hateful toxic women out there these days. if you find even a half descent girl cherish herπŸ˜‰

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 06:18 PM

in person is no better, just no one will speak to me, kinda depressing.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 06:17 PM

never made a difference. i can post photos and got no replies too. well i do get a lot of sexual messages and scammers but i don't want that.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Believers be sure to connect with a Mate who has the Holy Spirit leading their Life
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 04:17 PM

how are people supposed to connect with someone if people can't even talk anymore?

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 04:16 PM

I was referring to myself. i've messaged about everyone in the US here that has been online in the last 3 days, I only got one reply from a scammer. that's been my experience on every dating site. always left on read. and in person isn't any better, 2 dates in 10 years whooo πŸ˜…. people just want to sit at home all day on youtube or facebook. meanwhile those of us wanted real inperson fellowships are left with no one. Even getting people involved at church is painful. oh well what can we do???

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 16 Jun, 2023 02:19 PM

easier said then done when people will not even talk to you

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9