im not the OP.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:07 PM

im not the OP.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2023 01:51 PM

and the men that make enough for a woman to be a sahm are seen as undesirable 😞

thatguy93a^

View Profile
So, I met a Bot the other day
Posted : 5 Jul, 2023 06:48 AM

How can you be sure they’re bots and not someone with communication difficulties ? Not everyone is mentally on the same level. Im dyslexic and often amused to be a scammer or from outside the usa. It would be really hurtful if someone is trying their best only to be called a scammor bot.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
why am i everyone's whipping post?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:45 PM

had a random person message me demanding photos of myself. i asked them to leave me alone and they sent me a extremely nasty message full of swear words. I'm sure the sites staff aren't going to do anything about it just like the last person that sent me death threats.

why is it the only people that will talk to me are so nasty, sending death threats or calling me names? can't i ever have a good conversation with someone?

im not a punching bag, i have feelings πŸ˜– but i'll never been good enough to have a simple conversation. everyone just wants me dead. i might as well kill myself as i'm worthless.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Be a Witness
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:35 PM

i don't know anyone so how could i have wronged them??? when i say people will not speak to me I mean it. i literally do, when i say this is the most interaction i had in years i mean it. no on and i mean no one is willing to give me a chance and talk with me. I literally have no on in my life. it's sad and kinda sick to say this but if I jump off a bridge no one would care, if anything it be seen as an inconvenience as they'd have to do something with my body.

and god refuses to give me strength, every time I pour my heart out to god asking for help he only brings something into me life to make it worse.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Sharing our testimony and faith
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:29 PM

what should you do if your testimony would only drive people away from god? my life sucks and every time i call upon god it only gets worse.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Be a Witness
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 07:10 PM

hard to witness when everyone tells you to **** off or refuse to speak to you.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
anther holiday with nothing to do and no one to spend it with πŸ˜–
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 04:59 PM

I really can't keep doing this. people are off having fun tonight and tomorrow. meanwhile i have no one and nothing to do. no one will include me and i'm current like every holiday ill get a call from my family telling me how much fun they're having without me and how they've never wanted me πŸ˜–

i'm never going to be good enough to be anyones friend 😭

i'll just be here crying like always.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 10:13 PM

my life has sucked from the beginning. abusive parents, no friends, i wasn't allowed to talk as a kid let alone have friends. pulled from school so i'm poorly educated to say the least. about 10 or 8 years ago I escaped my abusive family only to find making friends and meeting people is impossible. no matter how hard i try im never good enough for a simple hello back. infact the most human interaction i had in years was on this forum, and it's not for the lack of trying elsewhere or in person.

i never had anyone in my life and im becoming extremely suicidal since realizing god's plan for me to suffer alone in misery with nothing to live for.

i really don't feel like i'll be around much longer, i truly don't have anything to live for. no family, no friends, nothing. maybe someone here would notice if i'm gone??? maybe, likely wishful thinking πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9