Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
Meet someone who has compassion
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 01:47 PM

wishful thinking. almost nobody has even a once of compassion anymore

thatguy93a^

View Profile
HOW TO KNOW WHICH FRIENDSHIPS ARE DEEP, (especially potential mates)
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 01:45 PM

there's no knowing what friends are real. they're all fake. nobody cares about anyone but themselves so the second anything unsatisfactory to them happens they will leave you.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Wedding
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 04:37 PM

You're wasting your time wishing someone luck, no one wants a relationship let a lone marriage these days. And even if they did they would likely run off the second they find someone better.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 03:45 PM

I'm a guy, not a girl... I have no past. If I post photos online I get nothing but scammers and folks messaging me for sex. 10 years of looking and I only had 2 folks reply back to me online and both where simple hellos. 100s of messages sent and nothing. In person folks tell me to leave or will not even say hi back. It does not matter what I do, its never good enough. I try online, offline, dating sites, non dating sites. It obviously gods plan for me to have no one in my life, no friends, no family, nothing.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 07:50 AM

@ dredd

having the 3 6s makes no difference. I have them and i'm luckily to get a simple hello.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 08:05 AM

god's plan for me is obviously to be alone, no family, no friends, nothing. nothing i do is ever good enough and the once in a blue moon chance someone actually takes a chance and gets to know me they end up hurting me, dying or disappearing. this isn't anything new for me, my whole life has been this way. i'm ether just not good enough to have friends or god hates me and wants me to suffer.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Wedding
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 06:03 AM

what!!! 29k? who the heck is paying that for a wedding? that's crazy

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 21 Jun, 2023 03:59 PM

"Online dating is good for some people. And yes some sites do work better."

well when you know not a single couple that met online and the only people messaged back our scammers and folks wanting hookups... well no disrespect but I can't agree with you. loving n my experience they're all garbage.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Get a Spouse
Posted : 21 Jun, 2023 02:35 PM

so they say. I tried a few, mostly all gohst towns. and a bigger problem is that no one pays for those sites so instead of simply not responding, no one can reply even if they want to. sadly god's plan for me is to be alone all my life, I hate his plan and i'm fighting against it as hard as I can. obviously it's a loosing battle but i'm not giving him an easy win.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 06:06 PM

ehg, depression sucks. I had a abusive childhood, no friends ever in my life, no family, was pulled out if school at a young age so i'm poorly educated and can't really do math or spelling, everyone i meet that is actually willing to speak to me will only speak to me to just pick out my faults or insulting me. yeah life sucks and most people do to. it's becoming more and more obvious that god's plan for me is to suffer and die alone.

and please don't tell me it's going to be all ok or to pray or read the bible, I been doing that for going on 20 years a d nothing ever changes. 😖

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9