Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:46 PM

'and wasn't Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel!

should that really matter??? aren't we all christian after all?

thatguy93a^

View Profile
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 04:15 PM

no church will let me attend let alone volunteer. my family has a nasty reputation to say the least.

if I go any church in town I'm told to leave and if I don't they threaten to call the cops, i tried churches further away, but sooner or later they find out who I am and tell me to leave.

and when I say i get no human interaction i mean it. i try day and day again and im lucky to get a F you. i ask god for help daily but my life keeps getting worse and worse. the last 2 months alone i had to change my phone number because random people were sending me death threats. i had 2 people randomly messaged me here, one cussed me out for not sending them nude photos and the other sent me death threats.

look I have nothing to do with my family, I know they're pedos, i know they shut down church's. I know they work for the Biden's. people need to realize I have nothing to do with any of that nor want to.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 03:29 PM

and if they do engage it's simply to insult you.

idk why i bother, everyone my age is super toxic

thatguy93a^

View Profile
why am i everyone's whipping post?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 03:26 PM

i don't have options. it's been 30 years of constant mistreatment and abuse, this is god's plan for me unfortunately. and every time I ask god for help he makes it worse and worse. it's obvious to me that he's punishing me for wanting something other then what he plans for me. but I can't take it anymore, i can't take having no one in my life, I can't take having no family, no friends nothing. and worst i can't take constantly being treated like garbage for trying to make friends. everyday everyone i met treats me like in scum on the bottom of their shoe.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Using the Lords bane in vain has become all to common
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 02:55 PM

can't go anywhere without people fighting 😖

thatguy93a^

View Profile
After 5 years of investigation
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 12:33 PM

And how did those ungodly laws change your life???

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 12:26 PM

That’s how a lot of younger people sadly work.

Very few younger people can hold a conversation let alone handle one mentality. Getting someone my age to engage in a conversation is like pulling teeth as they’re all to glued to their phones to talk.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
After 5 years of investigation
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 11:34 AM

And what laws have directly effected your daily life???

thatguy93a^

View Profile
If a guy suddenly teases you, could it mean he likes you?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 11:28 AM

Maybe ask him how he feels…

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 11:18 AM

“Plenty of women approach men they interested in “

That might be true for older women but not for younger. Just about anyone under 30-35ish are scared to spoken to and to paranoid approach someone.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9