Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
Using the Lords bane in vain has become all to common
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 04:41 PM

@moonlight

what tv shows aren't sinful ??? i don't know of any, all i see on tv it swearing, sex, and wicked behavior.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
After 5 years of investigation
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 07:27 AM

No, they’re all bad. They might push policies you agree with but behind closed doors they’re all bad sinfilled demonic people and working together. Don’t believe what you see on tv and the news, it’s all fake garbage to gain money/support and keep us divided.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 06:09 PM

@ moonlight, it's all sinful garbage on tv anymore

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 12:32 PM

Thanks… I think 😆

I was rather young at the time and I really can’t say much other then other politicians have gotten away with far worse then what hunter and the biden’s have done.

Having seen first hand what these people do id advise anyone to stay far away from politicians and politics in general

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 10:42 AM

Can’t even turn on the tv without hearing it every other line.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 10:27 AM

Growing up I wasn’t allowed to have friends, but I was introduced to a lot of high ranking politicians, for context my father works with a lot of government officials.

I never met hunter, but met folks they worked with him and folks in the Biden administration. It’s no surprise to me that he got away with this with the things I saw going on behind closed doors growing up.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
They say being rich and good looking makes it easy.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 10:22 AM

It’s definitely doesn’t help, the second they find out you have money they only care just enough to get your money. And good looks lol, people will only like you for your looks and not for who you are.

So if you’re poor, short, ugly don’t worry about it because it doesn’t matter, people will go to whatever lengths it takes to find a flaw in you.

It’s better to be poor and ugly then it is to be used to only liked for your looks.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Sad but true, they’re no moderators.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 10:02 AM

BTW stay away from countrygirlforver31 she’s messaged me twice asking for “photos” and cussed me out for refusing politely. She somehow knows how to bypass the swear filter too. Idk how but do stay away from her.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Sad but true, they’re no moderators.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 09:53 AM

I can’t tell you the number of obvious spam accounts I reported only for nothing to be done, had one user reply to a simple hello of mine with a death threat, reported them and nothing was done, had another user last week who straight up demanded “photos” from me, after I blocked them they made a new account to continue demanding photos of me only to cuss me out when I asked them to leave me alone. All reported, all still here.

But no, temporary ban my account for reporting them…

I guess it’s wishful thinking to believe someone is good enough to put a stop to such vile behavior. We sure live in a world of degenerates.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
HOW TO KNOW WHICH FRIENDSHIPS ARE DEEP, (especially potential mates)
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:12 PM

i never had a friend to fail. nothing i ever do is good enough to have a friend. doesn't matter how nice, how caring, how open, how friendly i am, just no one will give me a chance. the few people that do make it abundantly clear they're only interested in me for my money or looks.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9