Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
apparently im entitled for wanting to be treated with respect.
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 04:48 AM

I was on a non dating site and had a few people messaged me some rather nasty stuff. I ended up asking on a self help type site if it's to much to ask if people treat me with respect and not demand sex form me when they don't even know me yet.

apparently in today's day and age wanting to be treated with respect and not degraded or SA is being unreasonable and entitled.

women are sick and disgusting pigs. i'm a person, not some slab of meat. ether treat me with respect or leave me alone. No I will not have sec with you just because you messaged me.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
just got my first message online in 6 years.
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 04:40 AM

typical, I reported the user's message and apparently it didn't brake the rules here. so apparently sending death threats is ok now?

people are sick.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
First AI Response
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 04:02 AM

chat bots are nothing new

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 06:05 PM

>I don't know that it's "God's plan" to want stuff that's explicitly contrary to things he has done/said before (e.g. establishing marriage, etc). But, we do live in a world where what God would want people to do is not what people always do, etc.

No disrespect but this is the most human interaction I had in years. All my life I been ignored, abused and miss treated. I mean I gotten more then 1 death threat from my family in the last month alone. no friends, if I go anywhere church inculcated I'm told to leave before I even say hello. The few folks close to me in the past ether stole form me or physical hurt me. I just never got it, but now I see that its god plan for me to have a life of misery. the more I accept that the more I realize I need to stay the heck a way form people. It does not fill the void in my heart but at least I'm not being abused or miss treated by others.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:13 PM

so now I receive death threats online in person, from church and from my family.*

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 02:25 PM

i don't know what number you are talking about

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Not everyone is bad
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 02:21 PM

I wish I knew people that were not bad.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 02:17 PM

they called me names and said I should go kill myself. well seems like people on dating sites are wishing death upon me now too. so now I receive death threats in person, from church and from my family.

all I said was hi... nothing I do is ever good enough 😖

thatguy93a^

View Profile
The typical, so-called 'Christian' women on this site......
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 02:12 PM

@Yourprayers

lol kind letters, been sending those for 10 years and not a single reply. do you women just have a kind letter collection are something?

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Wedding
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 01:49 PM

it's a lot more then just in the decline. in the last 5-10 years not a single church on my town had a wedding. not one. at work we have a banquet hall we used to rent out for weddings. it was last rented out for a wedding 6 years ago. and it was 3 years before that. marriage is super rare theses days.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9