View Profile
Article on Love
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:27 AM

Do you read it⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christianity in USA
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:26 AM

A lot of that is because of false teachers who promise modern miracles but can’t prove they exist or give examples of any

LittleDavid

View Profile
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:18 AM

Madam Moonlight.

How can I say this so you will understand. When a poster corrects 👉your👈 bad theology, they are correcting only you. They are not correcting ALL women‼️

You might think you embody all women but you don’t. You’re just you.

In other places on the forum, you insist incessantly that another/s are “jealous of you” but without proof of that being the case. Perhaps that kind of mindset is what feeds your “I am all women” personal identity

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:55 AM

That’s what happens when fools control academia.

Marxists have held their hand over the educational establishment in this country for years and it keeps getting worse‼️‼️

Marxist/Communist/Democrats need ignorant masses who are not trained to think critically and who are easily influenced.

So, making education and learning tedious and boring is just one way to make real education intolerable while keep the masses illiterate.

But Marxists Democrats can make “education“ exciting. It’s called sex “education”. That’s right, drive kids away from reading writing science and math to sex ‼️‼️

AND your country is ripe for takeover☠️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:30 AM

Just a few examples of true love in action.

Psalm 141:5 Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness; let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

Luke 3:18With these and many other exhortations, John proclaimed the good news to the people. 19But when he rebuked Herod the tetrarch regarding his brother’s wife Herodias 👉and all the evils he had done👈, 20Herod added this to them all: He locked John up in prison.

Leviticus 19:17You must not harbor hatred against your brother in your heart. 👉👉Directly rebuke your neighbor, so that you will not incur guilt on account of him👈👈. 18Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against any of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:08 AM

Muslim, another seriously false religion needs to be exposed for what it is.

Muslim radicals will use any excuse to do violence including rape no matter the style of clothing just like another other criminal.

There’s no excuse for any man to do violence to a woman regardless of how she’s dressed‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:58 AM

W&T Some people look for excuses to reject Christianity and any excuse will do.

I know people who reject belief in God because they don’t like the way Jesus labeled false teachers as hypocrites and spoke out against them so often.

Other people don’t believe in God because God killed so many bad people including Israel’s false prophets. Even at the time of Moses people rejected God and falsely accused Moses of “…killing the Lord’s people…”.

Reasons people give for love of sin and for love of false doctrine are numerous.

Nathan said David’s sin with Bathsheba gave occasion for God’s enemies to blaspheme.

Calling out false teachers of every stripe including those who claim God speaks to them just like he spoke to Moses and false teachers who lie about other people on the forum AND who promise modern day miracles are “rain clouds without rain”. All Christians are called to expose false teachings and false teachers because of the damage they cause. False teachings cause more damage to the cause of Christ than those who preach peace when there is no peace

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:37 AM

Moonlight please stop lying about other posters being “jealous of you”. That’s not true and you know it.

BTW, you did you answer my question about the photos you’ve posted for some time now? I was curious how old they are.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:25 AM

One lady told me I was crazy if I thought ladies should dress covered up like they used to. But she didn’t have anything to say when I reminded her that most men still cover themselves from the neck down to the ankles everyday today just like they used to in the 1800’s and before. Sadly, some of those men don’t mind their wives dressing up half naked. I guess if you’re married to a show horse might as well show her off like one 🙄

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:47 PM

I haven’t lied about you and you know it. All you do is falsely accuse me and others of lying but you’ve never quoted a single lie as proof. So how have we all “lied” about you⁉️⁉️It’s just like the false teaching you spread. You never provide biblical proof as a defense for any of your false beliefs. Instead you just teach the same old false teachings without proving them to be true.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12