Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 05:41 AM

Moonlight, it’s not an “insult” when other posters disagree with you.

Other posters are not “insulting women” whenever they disagree with you. You not all women, just one disturbed woman. You might feel as though you embody all women but you don’t.

Someday maybe you’ll realize other people are allowed have an opinion that differs from yours.

Stop being so offended and let other posters have their say. You’re not the only one on the forum who gets to have an opinion.

When you participate on a forum like this one, you should expect some disagreement

LittleDavid

View Profile
Progressive Christianity
Posted : 6 May, 2024 09:55 PM

A 3rd contradiction would be then false “openness”.

How can they lay claim to open-mindedness when they remain so very close-minded to so many things other people love⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Progressive Christianity
Posted : 6 May, 2024 09:47 PM

One other glaring contradiction is their doctrine of “inclusion and love”. Yes, I realize they deny doctrine but in reality they don’t. For example their false inclusion doctrine. The truth about their inclusion doctrine is really that it is not inclusive‼️ That’s because they EXCLUDE doctrines that other people embrace‼️

So now we have a 2nd contradiction. They claim to be INCLUSIVE but they EXCLUDE other people’s beliefs‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Progressive Christianity
Posted : 6 May, 2024 09:34 PM

Thanks for posting.

I’ve heard some of that before but your thread went into more detail than what I knew about Progressive Christianity.

There’s one thing that always strikes me about false religions. It seems they forever contradict themselves. Makes it easy to refute them. All you have to do is point out the contradictions!

For example, their claim to be free of doctrine. But everything they believe about doctrine IS doctrine! It’s just a “doctrine” of a different kind! Doctrine basically encompasses whatever principles of belief one chooses to embrace.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Moonlight just said, “All the gifts are still active in the "Body of Christ" today.”
Posted : 6 May, 2024 06:26 PM

Last time I asked for an 👉instantaneous👈biblical miracle, a person who insists modern miracles happen, send a video showing a PROGRESSIVE wheelchair healing that took place in the space of about a year‼️‼️

I was told the video is about a woman who had been confined to a wheelchair for several years.

Like I say, her “miraculous healing” took about a year. Each time she appeared before the fake healer, (whoops sorry, supposed to be faith haler), she needed assistance from a man on each side of her to steady her and help her to her feet. She also received many therapeutic treatments. Finally she was able to stand on her own without help.

I had to tell the man to reread my challenge. I very clearly asked for a biblical miracle. Unless I’m mistaken, all biblical miracles happen instantly‼️

The man merely responded by calling me “Saul, the persecuter of the church”, (Saul, the name of Paul before his conversation).

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 6 May, 2024 05:55 PM

That might be a good idea.

But I do appreciate honesty from people and that’s what I believe I have received from you W&T. To me you seem like a person who handles the difficult give and take of serious dicusion very well.

Just wanna say I appreciate that

Trouble is, some posters think disagreement amounts to insults.

LittleDavid

View Profile
What’s the difference between false philosophy and bad philosophy⁉️
Posted : 6 May, 2024 04:05 PM

I can’t disagree with any of that

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 6 May, 2024 03:54 PM

Moonlight, it’s not an “insult” when other posters disagree with you.

Other posters are not “insulting women” whenever they disagree with you. You might feel as though you embody all women but you don’t.

Other people are allowed have an opinion that differs from yours.

Stop being so offended and let other posters have their say. You’re not the only one on the forum who gets to have an opinion.

When you participate on a forum like this one, you should expect some disagreement

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 6 May, 2024 06:23 AM

Moonlight, you could turn over a new leaf by making a pact with yourself to stop spreading your bitter innuendoes, aimed at those posters you don’t like, to other forums.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 6 May, 2024 06:10 AM

The only one sowing discord on here is you my dearest Moonie. 🫢😉😇

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15