View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:27 AM

Moonlight,🗣️ l’m your knight in shining armor hee to rescue you 🎠 ‼️‼️😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:13 AM

You keep starting conversations and responding to them. It’s as if you can’t get enough of me and I’m here to deliver you from your false beliefs

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:08 AM

Also there are lots of good people who read the Bible in audio versions. I like listening to them because their particular version of oral interpretation brings the text to life. Some are free online or you can buy them.

Alexander Scorby has been a KJV audio favorite. He reads the KJV with such expression you would never know he’s reading from the KJV

Max McLean is another. I heard him reading, Johnathan Edwards sermon: “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”. If anyone is not seriously convicted about their sin after hearing that sermon, then they must have a very hard heart.

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:52 AM

I’m so dense I have to read the Bible repeatedly just to get the meaning through my thick skull. I have no idea how many times I’ve gone through the entire Bible because I approach reading differently than these light weight devotionals or the “daily read the Bible in a year” thing. That’s better than nothing but doesn’t help me much.

The thick stubborn skull approach I have to use to Bible reading might go like this:

Don’t only read the Bible but listen to it being read. (Read and listen)

Read and listen to each book of the Bible multiple times before moving on to the next book. Or be creative and listen to the whole Bible over and over. Or do both.

Read a book of the Bible out loud and record yourself. Play over and over. Reading to yourself makes it personal. You can listen while working or driving. (I usually have nothing worthwhile to think about anyway).

The benefit of reading out loud to yourself allows to you to hear how awful you sound. Don’t get discouraged just means you re-record and try harder to read better. All the while you’re hearing AND reading AND gaining more insight

That’s what really counts. Don’t just read but understand what you read. Reading/listening go hand in hand. You can’t understand it you don’t reread‼️

Note: the only people who usually spend much time in scripture are seriously broken people. They’re broken over their sin (see Romans 7) They’re desperate in seeking the only ONE who can deliver them (see Romans 8)

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:20 AM

1 John 4:20 says: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

You have expressed your hatred over the forum to those who disagree with you.

You’re either a disobedient Christian or a false believer

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:14 AM

The Bible says tells us to expose false teaching. That’s what I do when I expose and refute your false teachings

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:12 AM

No, I challenge people like you who THINK they follow Jesus

LittleDavid

View Profile
Why should Men pursue if...
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:10 AM

Moonlight, how old are the pictures you keep posing?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:02 AM

Moonlight, W&T is the kind of person who can handle tough conversation without hating other posters just because they dare to disagree with him. You might want to take note.

On the other hand, false believers and false teachers hate and falsely accuse anyone who tries to correct their false teachings. You’ve been a very good example or that.

Another distinguishing mark of a false believer is gullibility. A false believer is easily lead astray by whatever false teacher they worship. They also disobey scripture that clearly commands true believers in 1 John 4:1 “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14