View Profile
Speed Dating
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:37 PM

Thanks. Sounds interesting

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:35 PM

LoL, another poster used that expression on the forum and I picked it up form him and it just stuck. I might have to check out Bad Boys outa curiosity

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 8 May, 2024 05:05 PM

Woowsa whoasa, I wonder who that moody woman is⁉️🫢

LittleDavid

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:56 PM

Never saw the big kitty but he saw her. They’re both safe‼️‼️😇🙏

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:52 PM

This may be off topic but it’s an interesting aside.

About the same lady.

She told me about one of her adventures when she and her husband, (my long best friend for over 50 years), were hiking along a public trail in the snow-capped mountains. He stopped but she walked on a few more hundred feet. When she decided she had enough exercise for the day, she turned around on that snowy mountain trail and was kinda shocked to find fresh mountain lion tracks directly imprinted atop her own footprints in the soft snow‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:28 PM

I agree with that as well.

In fact, I would be very foolish if walked into a bad neighborhood with $100 bills hanging out of my pockets for all to see.

Same thing applies to any person indecently advertising her sexual wiles as an adult temptress or just a plain naive girl dressed like a temptress.

I have one such naive lady friend who shared her experience one day as she shopped down town. She’s exclaimed, “all the men were staring at me, I must have looked nice to them”. So happens this 30+ young lady had one of the most infectious smiles I’ve ever seen. She was very well endowed, beautiful and hard to ignore especially when she wore those very short shorts. Of course men’s eyes strayed.

Nevertheless, I found myself having to explain to her why the men might have been staring. AND it most likely wasn’t because she was wearing their favorite colors.

She’s past 80 now and all her beauty has long faded but I’m so thankful the men, at that time, were the type of men in control of their basic instincts.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:31 AM

If you read the articles, it is too much to ask you to summarize them in the space of a short paragraph?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christianity in USA
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:29 AM

And all that too

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:25 AM

No one is asking you to defend yourself, just defend your false teachings and your habit of going all over the forums badmouthing everyone who disagrees with your false teachings

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christianity in USA
Posted : 8 May, 2024 08:31 AM

False teachers bring a great deal of harm to the church because they promise things to people but that they can’t deliver and that causes people to turn away from the church and Christianity, that’s why false teachers need to be exposed.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11