Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:37 PM

To debate or not to debate.

Proverbs 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,

or you yourself will be like him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,

lest he become wise in his own eyes.

Is this a contradiction ⁉️⁉️⁉️

Throughout my life, I’ve encountered lots silly arguments put forth from some very silly people. Over time, it became clear that some people are just plain beyond the reach of reasonableness.

Friends would try to discourage me from discussing with fools because discussing with fools might make me sound just like a fool. Some people would even quote the first half of the verse from Proverbs quoted above but it seemed they would conveniently skip the last half of that verse‼️‼️ AND that REALLY puzzled me. Why is everyone afraid of, or why do people ignore the last half⁉️ So I began to wonder what the second half really meant, as well as, WHAT really did the first half mean⁉️⁉️

So I considered debates in the Bible. Seemed like a lot of prophets and even Jesus himself debated with fools. I was sure Jesus, the Apostles and the Prophets were not in violation of the wisdom from Proverbs. But I couldn’t understand how to explain how they conducted themselves in such debates.

I saw how often Jesus silenced the silly questions and objections presented to him by fools. He didn’t argue according to the fool’s own folly, instead he helped the fools realize that they were not wise in their own eyes. Even though the fools were silenced, not many of the fools were won over.

Still working on that one. Anyone wanna chime in?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:56 PM

Then why do you like to argue with me so much. It’s like you’re addicted to me‼️😂🤣😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:51 PM

Your posts don’t make sense. I’m trying to help you here. Maybe you should take a little more time to calm

down and think over what you want to say and then post it

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:47 PM

Hopefully your men friends will help you know the difference between what it means to disagree with other people. You think people disagreeing with anything you say is “harassment”. That’s very sad

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:44 PM

Bring your men on the forum to help you‼️‼️

If you can’t defend your false teachings, maybe they can

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:44 PM

Bring your men on the forum to help you‼️‼️

If you can’t defend your false teachings, maybe they can

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:39 PM

I never read the apocryphal writings and I’ve never typed out the whole Bible‼️

You’re right, that kind of effort pays off in the long run.

It’s a good way to start memorization. If you read and listen to one chapter of scripture over and over in the space of a week, you will have memorized the entire chapter—easily‼️‼️

Back in my early Sunday school days, we were offered prizes or what not, if we memorized one little verse of scripture. I remember memorizing that one verse was a long hard heavy haul back then. That’s called the fallout of modern verse chopping. You chop a verse outa context and memorize it the hard way. Besides promoting bad theology it trains kids to 👉hate👈 Bible study AND memorizing‼️‼️

It had to have been a Communist Sunday school teacher to start such a nonsense way of memorizing ‼️‼️🥹

Public school bore kids so bad when they keep them all pinned up like piglets all day long only to send them home with tons of homework‼️⁉️

In the meanwhile, home school kids study just a few hours per day and go out and learn to work‼️‼️ End result, home schoolers OUT PERFORM public schools kids hands down‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:20 PM

Maddam Moonlight, other posters have noticed how you speak ill of them and carry your animus for them to other forums. AND you know it

Why do you do that?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:12 PM

Here’s something that will ignite the differences between men and women. What about clothing styles that cover or don’t cover the body⁉️

For the sake of argument, let’s showcase just one example of the many: TV News men and women. Have you noticed? A lot of men like to watch the news. Ever noticed how well men news anchors dress? That’s right, fully clothed from the neck down to the ankles—just like men always have since the 1800s and before. But sitting next to the fully well dressed man is a half naked female news anchor dressed in what appears to be hand-me-down children’s clothing that she must have out grown years ago.🥹 Her skirt goes waaay up and her sleeveless blouse goes waaay down. LOTS of naked skin. My dad, who was born in 1907, told me men and women used to dress pretty much the same. In other words they both covered their nakedness. Then, about the 1920s, some women started dressing like half naked prostitutes AND their men just loved it (some men that is). Seemed men just couldn’t get enough female nudity. Funny thing, why don’t the men likewise disgrace themselves by dressing half naked too? Seems men just have a higher standard for themselves. They would never do what they encourage their show horse women to do. Of course no one wants to imagine what a half naked male news anchor would look like UUGghh🤢🤮‼️

So why do men think it’s ok for their women to disgrace themselves before the world and not themselves⁉️ Well, for one thing, a lot of men envy the man with the prized trophy wife AND of course the trophy wife likes the attention, you guessed it, from other men, (other than her husband, that is).

Has anyone thought about what the Bible says about covering nakedness⁉️ God discusses the topic starting waaay back in Genesis

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:38 AM

Moody Moonlight, you have absolutely so sense of humor. Lighten up a bit. You’ve been locked up in your own bitter resentments that you can’t control yourself

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13