Author Thread: The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 03:54 PM

Part of the frustrating part about 'the government' is the reason why we hired them is so that we would not need to spend all of our time babysitting simple problems (like build a wall and enforce the immigration policies that are already written)...in an odd turn of events...somehow government employees decided to collect the paycheck that we were paying them, hack into our bank account and spend our funds on things that make the problem worse. How can people not see that our lives would improve if we fired 90% of government employees?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 04:36 AM

Yes, Mail Order Bride services like to tell you that Filipino women make the Best Wives in All the World, and many Philippine women will tell you that they make the best wives in all the world. But the proof is in the pudding!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 06:05 AM

@ Walk

I know some stories too Walk.

Lol

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 01:37 PM

WaklNTalk to be clear I never said that Philippine women make "the best wives". I said they make great wives and that it's the country I did the most research on. Because of that research I believe the chances of finding a good wife there far outweighs the chance of finding a good one here.

And that also applies only if you marry and stay in the Philippines as once you bring her here there's a very good chance she would become Americanized and start acting like the typical foolish American women.

None of my research ever involved anyone who was selling "mail order brides" and I'm also not trying to sell a panacea as the Philippines is a third world country and moving there requires giving up a lot of things and fitting into a culture that's vastly different than the US. But for those men who want a chance at finding love or the illusion of love the Philippines is a viable option.

So WalkNTalk you can for whatever reason try and poo-poo it all you want. The fact remains many men have gone there or some other Asian country and found what they wanted and I applaud them for that.

I'm also not ignorant on Filipino/Filipina people living here in the US as I lived in the San Diego area for over 30 years and had the opportunity to get to know a number of them. Most had been here for many years and like other people here in the US some were decent people and some not so much. The most obvious trait with the married Filipinas was that they ran the house and controlled the fiances which I believe is also very common in the Philippines.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 02:26 PM

I'm glad some men found what they wanted. Sorry to poo-poo on your great news that Philippine women made great wives.

In the Philippines, if you are hit by a car, the people will run over you a second time to finish the job because they don't want the responsibility to pay medical bills.

In the Philippines, if you are accused of selling drugs, you face the death penalty.

In the Philippines, if you are accused of rape, you face the death penalty.

In the Philippines, if you go to jail, and your relatives don't feed you while you are in jail, they will let you starve to death.

In the Philippines, a Muslim ban beheaded a Christian missionary while I was there. The governments response was to hack off a part of the man each day over a period of weeks til they finally lopped off his head. While still alive, the man complain because they not even given him pain killers. But go ahead, enjoy the Philippines. I am sure you will have a good time there.

I vomited eight times my last visit to the Philippines because the air pollution. But I am sure you will have a good time there.

But I do like there McDonald's there. KFC quality fried chicken served with a scoop of rice and a coke float. Got to enjoy that! Mangoes, pineapples, banannas and melons . Delicious!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 11:40 AM

" In the Philippines, if you are hit by a car, the people will run over you a second time to finish the job because they don't want the responsibility to pay medical bills.

"

That may be true for some people, but I'm sure most wouldn't resort to murder. But if you are a foreigner and get into an accident then the locals will almost always put the blame on the foreigner.

" In the Philippines, if you are accused of selling drugs, you face the death penalty. In the Philippines, if you are accused of rape, you face the death penalty. "

I'm aware that laws are harsh and black & white.

" In the Philippines, if you go to jail, and your relatives don't feed you while you are in jail, they will let you starve to death. "

This could be true throughout all of the Philippines or it could vary depending on where you are.

" In the Philippines, a Muslim ban beheaded a Christian missionary while I was there. The governments response was to hack off a part of the man each day over a period of weeks til they finally lopped off his head. While still alive, the man complain because they not even given him pain killers. But go ahead, enjoy the Philippines. I am sure you will have a good time there. "

The Philippines is predominately Catholic but there's at least one area/island that is Muslim and they are allowed to practice sharia law.

" I vomited eight times my last visit to the Philippines because the air pollution. But I am sure you will have a good time there. "

Yes the air is very polluted because a lot of the vehicles there burn diesel. But some areas in the mountains aren't as bad. It's also very hot and humid in most areas and it's that way year round. But in time the body does adapt to the pollution & weather.

Plus a foreigner can't own property in the Philippines even if he marries a local. He can own a house but not the land it sits on. But there are way's of getting around that if proper legal documents are filed, or you could simply buy a condo. The other thing is foreigners can't work there unless it's something like being a content creator on u tube so it's really more like a place for retirees that have a steady retirement income.

Medical care there is also lacking so that has to be taken into consideration. So you must either have enough cash to pay for you medical care upfront or if you have medical insurance you may still have to pay upfront and wait to be reimbursed. Also unless you live in a big city near a hospital you will wait hours for an ambulance so you may die before help arrives.

The fact is, no matter what country you live in there are problems. I lived on the west coast for over 30 years. I loved the weather and the people in general were easy to get along with. But the government there went down hill to the point where I felt it was time to leave.

I then moved to a state on the east coast where the weather sucks and most people suffer from a good ole boy mentality. But the government is more tolerable and for the most part leaves people alone. It would have been great if I could have found a place that was the best of both worlds but that place doesn't exist.

Now back to what my original point was. When it comes to finding suitable women for marriage. Philippine women are far better than American women. Are they perfect in every way? NO! Does every Filipina woman make a great wife? NO! But the chances are much higher that you will find one that does.

As far as marriage goes there are more good things then bad compared to the US. One major difference is divorce isn't legal in the Philippines. But in the US where it is, women are incentivized to divorce and almost always benefit monetarily from it and that money comes from the ex.

So the way I see it. If a man can tolerate the negative aspects of the Philippines then it's a great place to look for a wife as long as they both remain there.

Page : 1 2 3