Author Thread: The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 03:54 PM

Part of the frustrating part about 'the government' is the reason why we hired them is so that we would not need to spend all of our time babysitting simple problems (like build a wall and enforce the immigration policies that are already written)...in an odd turn of events...somehow government employees decided to collect the paycheck that we were paying them, hack into our bank account and spend our funds on things that make the problem worse. How can people not see that our lives would improve if we fired 90% of government employees?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:58 AM

Handyman, I wish you were right about Philippine women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 12:38 PM

I heard about this on the Radio this morning.

Nothing will stop what is happening but a Man who get in office who cares about America first.

Note

Any Older Man that wants to travel to another country for wife better have Money to support the travel , wife and home.

I knew a couple men that did .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 12:41 PM

Many Women who are Citizens in USA work hard and pay taxes.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:35 PM

Yes, I believe it is a delusion that foreign women are any better than U.S. women and the legal process of getting them over is great and there are Affidavits of Support and horror stories there as well. There are many stories that widen the eyes. There is what we seek and there is what we get. I give no advice on whom one should marry, but there are disappointments and regrets and foreign women are no better. Nice when Christ Jesus is the husband and we are all in love with him. I have no answers. I am just here like others with hopes and wishful thinking. But my window of opportunity will soon close. And the direction of the world makes me think that's okay as the world is getting worse and is it the best place to raise kids. But now, the idea is mentoring other people's kids. "More are the children of the barren woman than of her who has a husband." Jesus is a better direction. This world is going on a path of destruction. Our hope should be in Christ and heaven.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 05:49 PM

" Handyman, I wish you were right about Philippine women. "

I suggest you do some research about the Philippines and other Asian countries and how the women there are different from western women. There are many utube videos from expats living in those countries that are more than happy to give the lowdown on the countries they'er in.

I mentioned the Philippines because that's the one I did the most research on. If I was able to I would move there but for a number of reason it would be possible for me. But for most men it would be as long as he had at least $1500 a month income.

Now are all women there sweet kind and honest? Of course not as every country has their fair share people who are out to take advantage of others including unsuspecting Foreigners.

The women there are like women everywhere and are hypergamous, but there it doesn't take much money to improve their lives. They also respect age and wisdom so older men aren't a turn off to them.

One thing that is very normal there is for the children to take care of the parents when they get to old to work because there's social security and most people don't make enough to save any money.

So for most Pinay's there's an expectation that the foreign boyfriend or husband will help out financially with the parents. Most Pinay's also want to have children because there again children are considered to be their retirement program. Filipinos are hard working and well educated especially Pinay's and most aren't free loaders.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 05:56 PM

Corrected:

If I was able to I would move there but for a number of reason it would NOT be possible for me.

One thing that is very normal there is for the children to take care of the parents when they get to old to work because there's NO social security and most people don't make enough to save any money.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 06:40 PM

My children are half Philippine. I have been to the Philippines four times. Their mother is now in the United States. So, I know about Philippine women. I do not wish to pour out a bunch of negativisms here, but the woman cost us millions of dollars and our daughters do not greatly enjoy their mother. They know first-hand how she behaves. You are welcome to marry a Filipina. You are not the only one to say that Philippine women make the Best Wives in All the World. I have heard it before. But I know stories I will not tell here.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 06:50 PM

You are right that older men aren't a turn off to them. My children's mother and her sister wanted to introduce their teenage niece to a 60 year old divorced co-worker to get their niece to the U.S. that way. But she did not want to marry a man 4 times her age and decided to marry a Filipino in her own country closer to her own age.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 07:15 PM

"One thing that is very normal there is for the children to take care of the parents."

You are so right about that, Handyman!

My children's mother makes 100,000 USD a year and more that money goes to the Philippines. We see none of that money. But her Filipino parents do. In the U.S., she has bought neither house nor land. But in the Philippines, she has built a new house for her parents. She sends money grams left and right to the Philippines, so I must agree with you about helping their relatives. Her own children get nothing, other than a stipend of support from her. You will never see the money. Your own money will disappear. But why should an old guy care? We are closer to the grave than to our day of birth. But maybe your son will like you to leave something for him rather than that it all goes to people on the other side of the world. Mistakes are made. Spend some time in the Philippines. See if you still feel the same after you have spent some time there.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 07:16 PM

Pardon for getting off the theme here.

Page : 1 2 3