Author Thread: The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 03:54 PM

Part of the frustrating part about 'the government' is the reason why we hired them is so that we would not need to spend all of our time babysitting simple problems (like build a wall and enforce the immigration policies that are already written)...in an odd turn of events...somehow government employees decided to collect the paycheck that we were paying them, hack into our bank account and spend our funds on things that make the problem worse. How can people not see that our lives would improve if we fired 90% of government employees?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
The government is an employee, that was hired to preform a job...what normaly happens to employes that do not do there jobs?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 05:40 PM

Amen

Yet now government incompetence, government overspending and government over reach are no longer the only issues. Now we have corporate over reach and Big Tec over reach and Big Media and Big Pharma and no one is regulating them and they get away with much foul play. Who will regulate them? And if we cut the government 90%, we leave the world to these.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 09:44 AM

All government employees are not the same and many are trying to do what is best for their communities.

Government is very important and it is Necessary in USA.

Voting for individuals is important city and state levels.

Problems are many among "Christian " Leaders and

citizen supporters who are Democrats.

But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.

"Ephesians"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 09:56 AM

Many Men often are not heads of family and so its tricks down to confusion and separation of family. Huge decline in

morality areas over the Decades .

Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them. "Colossians"

Many do not.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 09:59 AM

" It trickles down"

edit

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:22 AM

Titus 2:4

Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children,

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:23 AM

1 Timothy 2:15

But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:24 AM

Isaiah 3:12

Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:33 AM

I know the Leftists are attacking the family. But now Christian Feminists are too. It is just better that no one marry.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:43 AM

" I know the Leftists are attacking the family. But now Christian Feminists are too. It is just better that no one marry. "

The other alternative for some men especially when they reach retirement age is to move somewhere like the Philippines where there are plenty of young women who still appreciate men and make great wives.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:55 AM

Of building the wall, now it is news that the Dems have flown in over 375,000 illegals into the United States directly from other countries by passing the border. LOAD THOSE PLANES AND BRING THEM OVER!

It is organized crime of the Leftist Party.

FDR had more sense. Jimmy Carter did less harm. I truly believe that we have not had a decent Democratic President since Jimmy Carter and I can't remember Jimmy Carter accomplishing anything except "55 saves lives". In that, fewer people died because everyone was driving slowly down the highway and there were fewer insurance claims and people got to see the scenery better while driving reduced speeds. I wish the Democrats would return us to 55 SAVES LIVES and spare of us from all these other things that they are doing.

Page : 1 2 3