Author Thread: Mean people
Yourprayers

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:12 PM

Anyone else getting random hate mail, messages from people you never wrote to trying to discourage insult you? They feel the need to be ugly and mean. Don't let it ruin your walk with God or focus on God. Remember we are in a spiritual battle. Praying for our families our loved ones and ourselves that we do not lose the peace and joy of Jesus

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 03:51 AM

Yes, I have. You can block them, ignore them, respond to them or report them. I guess on here, you got to expect some of that.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 10:25 AM

Mean people and their hate mail energize me‼️‼️💃🕺

They get mean and send hate mail because they know I’m right‼️‼️😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 10:29 AM

Seriously, Jesus met lots of mean people when he told the truth. If you follow him you can expect hate mail and mean people. Jesus said when this happens, “you’re blessed”

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 12:41 PM

You are easily energized.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 01:28 PM

"You are easily energized."

You should see him when he puts his tongue in a 240 volt dryer outlet.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 04:49 PM

The 240 volt was mild compared to voltage that electrifies me online⚡️⚡️🔌🌩️📸🕹️

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 01:49 AM

No I’ve had no mean messages from random people but did have a slightly bizarre interaction recently.

I was contacted by a man in the USA even though my profile says uk only.

In his first message he told me his name & asked for mine I said I don’t just give out my name to people I don’t know.

What followed was a tirade of abuse he closed by wishing me luck with my cats (I don’t like cats)some men are seeking relationships when what they really need is a good therapist…:-)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 04:32 PM

Do you know any good therapists?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 21 Apr, 2024 01:56 PM

Most mean men have experienced bad relationships or they cannot get a woman.

I've chatted with a couple men on here like that ! Rude

I've also made a online men friend who don't Post on forums because they find it unnecessarily ! Divorced but

Nice and respectful loves women!

:⁠-⁠)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Mean people
Posted : 21 Apr, 2024 04:42 PM

TRUE! People find it unnecessary to post on forums. It is the same ole people and just another way to waste time or pass the time. But it is meaningful to some. Now it is the nice time of the year, so many of us will be on here less. It is somewhat like going to church discussion groups being on the forums. It helps some with relationships. Others probably kill themselves after being on these forums. They are crying for help. Then no longer write on the forums. I wonder about a couple of the people. They were active on the forums. No more are they here. They received doubts or insults and no help here. Some are an inch from suicide and some things sway them the direction they are contemplating. One, supposedly was a man of wealth who had nothing else going for him and no woman was interested in him. Some people come on here with hurt. Their hurt does not get resolved. Some think that a relationship is the answer, but they find no relationship. They just waste their time being on the site. Some have tried volunteering. But it does not help all. Anyway, people pass time one way or another as do the people that insult other people. But some hope for robust discussion and want to debate certain themes. They are not seeking to insult. Definitely, insults are on the site. You find them in your inbox and you find them in these forums. Yet here we are anyway.

Page : 1 2