Author Thread
Yourprayers

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:12 PM

Anyone else getting random hate mail, messages from people you never wrote to trying to discourage insult you? They feel the need to be ugly and mean. Don't let it ruin your walk with God or focus on God. Remember we are in a spiritual battle. Praying for our families our loved ones and ourselves that we do not lose the peace and joy of Jesus

Yourprayers

View Profile
Not everyone is bad
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 08:55 AM

A thread on this site bashes all women going on about how horrible they all are. With anger and bitter words. Any woman would be shocked and tempted to respond with well all men are ... But no not everyone is bad. We choose what to be and with the power of Christ should love one another that doesn't mean hookup. But compassion respect tenderness. Being Christ like is Christian.

Yourprayers

View Profile
What would Jesus do?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 08:49 AM

Before you ask me for a hookup or bash me or other women on this site ask yourself what would Jesus do because the Jesus I know lives compassion salvation and righteousness in joy and feeling even wept. I haven't seen any Christ like people yet on here but have gotten mail from child molesters perverts abusers and very hateful people as well as scammers. People ask me why are you single? That's why.

Yourprayers

View Profile
The typical, so-called 'Christian' women on this site......
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 08:43 AM

It's shocking to see such hatred and judgement on all women. No wonder almost every letter we get, myself and christian women friends look to our mail hoping for a kind letter or fellowship and instead daily get bashed and accused. Wow.😓

Yourprayers

View Profile
Where are they?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2023 09:41 PM

A Twilight Zone episode showed a man's nightmare of being alone in an empty world. So is a world without someone to cherish you. Forever. We were not made to be alone but given gifts to help each other.

Yourprayers

View Profile
Blessings
Posted : 21 Mar, 2023 09:38 PM

Blessings can be more when one chooses to take the time to encourage and help another. When often violence and ugliness is around it is a blessing to see real care and kindness. And those who share this love are blessed by God.