Posted : 11 Mar, 2024 10:17 AM

Flattery will get you everywhere‼️‼️

🤣😂🫠

silver761

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 1 Apr, 2024 05:50 PM

1) If a woman is too loud and talks to everybody and loves to go to parties, concerts, and big crowds, then she is probably not a good match for me. I like introvert women.

2) If someone has many tattoos, that's something I don't like. It's not my style.

3) If someone has already been married, then it's a dealbreaker for me.

4) If someone is the same age or older or if someone is the same height or taller than me, then that's a dealbreaker. I'm 42 yrs old and 5'10".

5) I'm looking for someone who has less than 200,000 dollars of debt. This may sound extreme, but it is not unusual in the US. College and university can cost a lot of money. And sometimes women start college and then fail to finish. They have no degree, just a mountain of debt and no way to pay it off. It's a disaster.

6) I am looking for someone who has the same core beliefs. So, for example, if someone is a Communist or Democrat or Leftist or Liberal, it's a dealbreaker. These are labels in the USA which describe the SAME thing. If someone denies the Trinity or denies that Jesus is the Son of God, then that's a dealbreaker. There's more, but I'm not going to list all of them.

Iridescent

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 5 Apr, 2024 07:52 PM

Maybe a woman got divorced from spouse abusing or being unfaithful. To say that a person getting remarried is adultery is terrible.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 5 Apr, 2024 08:47 PM

While getting abused is terrible it's not a God given reason for divorce not to mention it's actually very rare for a husband to physically abuse his wife. It's actually more common for wives to abuse their husbands. Infidelity is the only God given reason for divorce with the ability to remarry.

I absolutely believe that 99% of divorces have nothing to do with the infidelity. The fact is over 70% of divorces are started by women and it's likely because they are paid to get divorced.

As modern society progresses more and more women are becoming very vile people because they are so easily influenced by Satan and it isn't just the younger women as it seems a the older women get the more indoctrinated they become.

Page : 1 2