WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 10:50 PM

Pardon my lack of originality.

DITTO MARKS!

But my list goes much further.

If a woman smokes, I don't care how pretty she is; I have no interest in women that smoke.

When I hear women degrading men, it does not attract me to the woman. When I hear women publicly humiliating a man, I am fast repulsed by the woman. I avoid women that I find toxic.

I will put my list in short form.

DEALBREAKERS FOR ME:

Smoking

Tattoos

Abortion

Separated

Married

Don't want children

My Body/My Choice

Birth Control pills

Not carrying for pregnancy

Delaying offspring

Menopause

Unscriptural

Unholy

Course language

Smell of alcohol

Drunk or drunkenness

Likes horror movies and thrillers

Supporting gender confusion

Embracing LGBTQ and woke

Debt

Overspending

Materialism

Carefree with money or careless with money

Strong Democrat

Insulting

Lording self over men

Feminist

Lesbian

Satanist

Devil Worshippers

I am little interested in divorced women.

I believe it is adultery for a man to marry divorced women.

I prefer that a divorced woman go back to her husband rather than to become involved with the divorced woman.

I do not like women involving others against their husband.

It bothers me that some women divorce over any matter and that some women separate a family over any matter. So, it turns me off towards marriage.

I don't want a Proverbs 31:3 woman.

I want a Proverbs 31:12 woman.

Not sleeping with your husband

Denying your husband the goods of marriage.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 07:55 AM

Disrespecting a mans authority

Boss babe syndrome

Unrealistic expectations

High maintenance

Obsessed with her makeup & hair

Obsessed with social media

Lack of femininity

Lack of self awareness

Divorced

Separated

Single with children

Past promiscuity. (high body count)

Politically correct.

Menopause

Being Obese

Blaming men for problems of their own making.

Some things on my list do overlap and some encompass many bad behaviors that are not specifically spelled out.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 11:32 AM

I missed listing this deal breaker:

When a woman claims she's independent.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 9 Mar, 2024 11:33 AM

DEAL BREAKER 1:

A woman whose goal is to love God with all her heart and her neighbor just like she loves herself, (I say “whose goal is to…” because no one alive with their sinful nature can love God with ALL their heart nor can they love their neighbor like they love themselves, see Romans 7). But obviously one’s new nature in Christ desires to do these things.

DEAL BREAKER 2:

Is she sufficiently familiar with the commands of God to know she must obey Jesus per the Lord’s Prayer, ie is she humble enough to confess her sins to the Father daily?

Unfortunately many men and women do not recognize daily confession as an act of obedience that actually glorifies God!!

DEAL BREAKER 3:

Speaking of obedience, does she strongly desire to obey God because she 👉👉loves God👈👈 or dose she “obey” her religious traditions (thinking she’s obeying God). Some people are compelled only by their self-righteous legalism like the Pharisees but not for their love for God.

DEAL BREAKER 4:

Is she teachable? In other words, is she a learner? Will she gracefully receive correction or does she get mad and abusive?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 9 Mar, 2024 11:33 AM

DEAL BREAKER 1:

A woman whose goal is to love God with all her heart and her neighbor just like she loves herself, (I say “whose goal is to…” because no one alive with their sinful nature can love God with ALL their heart nor can they love their neighbor like they love themselves, see Romans 7). But obviously one’s new nature in Christ desires to do these things.

DEAL BREAKER 2:

Is she sufficiently familiar with the commands of God to know she must obey Jesus per the Lord’s Prayer, ie is she humble enough to confess her sins to the Father daily?

Unfortunately many men and women do not recognize daily confession as an act of obedience that actually glorifies God!!

DEAL BREAKER 3:

Speaking of obedience, does she strongly desire to obey God because she 👉👉loves God👈👈 or dose she “obey” her religious traditions (thinking she’s obeying God). Some people are compelled only by their self-righteous legalism like the Pharisees but not for their love for God.

DEAL BREAKER 4:

Is she teachable? In other words, is she a learner? Will she gracefully receive correction or does she get mad and abusive?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 07:58 AM

What an interesting read I find it amusing that two of you put menopause as a deal breaker. Considering you’re both in the early 60s range if you do me a women she’s likely to be post menopausal…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 08:00 AM

* meet a woman *

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 07:11 PM

Jayzee in my case it's very simple. Women much past the age 35 is a deal breaker.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 09:32 PM

Heads up, there’s another LittleDavid who parrots everything I say‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 09:34 PM

Page : 1 2