Author Thread: Everyone Is Different
JA03

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 04:12 AM

What's up everyone,

So ...I'm a little tired of people saying that "this is what all men want", or "this is what all women want".

The truth is that when it comes to seeking a partner, everyone has different preferences for certain personality traits and physical features.

What turns one person on, turns another person off.

I think it's a good idea to normalise asking someone "What do YOU look for?".

God bless y'all

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 05:14 PM

" I welcome a female to protect me. Some are pretty skilled with martial arts, and I lack the moves. "

There are very few women even those with skills that can hold there own against the average male. They just don't have the strength stamina or body mass. But a gun in her hands could be a great equalizer.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 05:48 PM

Some women will bring you to your knees.

JA03

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 07:22 PM

Sure, the average male is taller and stronger than the average female.

...but a female bodybuilder or martial artist will take down an average male easily 😂

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 08:06 PM

"...but a female bodybuilder or martial artist will take down an average male easily "

Actually there many random videos on the internet that show the opposite.

In fact just yesterday I watched a video where 2 teenage farm boys competed against 2 professional female body builders in several strength type competitions including lifting weights, and the boys beat them every time. And these women were very muscular compared to the boys.

Martial artist although can be well trained. They're still at at disadvantage when it comes to someone much larger and stronger then them. If they're not able to take the person by surprise and take him out early then the stronger person will likely overpower him or her and prevail. And lets be honest, women can't hit as hard as men nor can they take a punch like men. An average size man can easily wreck a woman's face with one punch.

JA03

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 01:04 PM

Okay hahaha

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 02:27 PM

And to be fair I'm not saying that in all cases a man will prevail over a woman. It's just something that's few and far between.

That said I did see a video of an average size woman that was able to take down several average size men one right after the other. I belief they were all amateur MMA fighters and they were just wrestling for fun and not actually competing. The woman had developed a technique where if she got a hold of a wrist or an arm she could work her way around behind the person and get him in a choke hold.

The problem with though is it would only work on someone of similar size and only if you were wrestling because it's not good defense against punches being but thrown but it could very well work against a would be rapist.

silver761

View Profile
History
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 11:54 PM

Totally agree! Everyone is different.

Page : 1 2