Author Thread
CDFF21467^

View Profile
Pictures care not the most important in finding a Date/ spouse
Posted : 8 May, 2023 02:46 PM

to many shallow people, it's a definite turn off for me and why I don't post my photos publicly.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
If he is interested he will....
Posted : 7 May, 2023 05:54 PM

it's really sad that today the difference between knowing someone likes you or not is if they actually respond to your message. If that's true I must really confuse a lot of people because i'm actually reply to almost anyone and never left anyone on read without an explanation...

people just can't socialize anymore. 😅

CDFF21467^

View Profile
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 06:36 AM

america doesn't have the room or water ???

like what rock do you live under??? it's impossible to fill jobs right now and why are so many homes setting empty with for sale or for rent signs??? and not enough water 😂 yeah right 😆 all the rivers east of the mississippi brake their banks regularly.

maybe go outside and talk to other and not just people on the internet with no lives or blindly believing anything the news says.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Biden is laying blame on Republicans once again.
Posted : 5 May, 2023 05:13 PM

typical political move, both sides always blame the other side

CDFF21467^

View Profile
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 5 May, 2023 05:13 PM

i never quite understood the problem with illegal immigration outside the tax issue. the immigration system is so backwards and messed up in the USA that it's really no wonder why so many people hop the border. like how many people from 3rd world countries have 10k and 1-2 years to sit around??? as christians we should be accepting them and helping them.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Should I just ignore and carry on
Posted : 5 May, 2023 04:50 AM

sounds like you're overthinking things, ignore and more on.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
To wait or not to wait..that is the ?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 05:04 PM

"The whole 'you have to test drive the person first to know if you have suitable chemistry' argument is really the outcome of being desensitised to immorality."

it doesn't help ether that many christians are brought up to believe that even talking about things of a sexual nature is taboo. there's no reason (as far as I know) that a couple to be can't at least have a mature discussion about what they expect when married. Granted it's foolish to things will be once married if both partners save sex for marriage.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
To wait or not to wait..that is the ?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 11:57 AM

“you have to know how ‘physically’ compatible you are with someone”

IMO that argument is a hot load of garbage. It implies someone is so self centered and devoid of love that they need someone that can do X in bed. And let be honest here, if both husband and wife have not experienced in bed wouldn’t they be learning the ropes together?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Discouraged by theft
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 11:05 PM

not to change the topic but might I ask why was stolen? you never know someone might be willing to retch out and help replace what was lost

CDFF21467^

View Profile
What's wrong with American Women?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 02:53 PM

I hear you about American women. In my experience most women here under 40ish tend to be very self centered, toxic and only caring for yourself. But why the asian fetish? have you actually been around them? I ask this because there's a lot of bad asians that well be sweet and kind just to get what they want Just because they're sweet about it doesn't make them any better of a person.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10