Author Thread
CDFF21467^

View Profile
MANY " Christian" people are 'Divorced' online dating/ Christian sites as well !!!
Posted : 21 May, 2023 09:02 PM

more 💩 pushing for divorce and broken homes. what part of till death do you part for bester or worse. 🤦‍♂️

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 21 May, 2023 01:19 PM

"Just ask the Man what your asking here !"

best advice ever here, most us guys don't mind when someone is direct, saves a lot of confusion.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Have you ever had to walk out on a date?
Posted : 21 May, 2023 01:08 PM

it's also reinsuring that i'm not the only one dealing with grown children when dating 😂

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 21 May, 2023 01:06 PM

wow how rude and childish. umm like phones die, calls drop, internet goes out... sounds like you dodged a bullet.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 21 May, 2023 08:02 AM

thought this might be a interesting topic. Has anyone here walked out in a date? and if so why?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 21 May, 2023 07:59 AM

"A women dates to get to know a man personally."

I wish that was true. sadly it's not for my generation.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
When women have a change of heart.
Posted : 21 May, 2023 07:57 AM

"6 FT - Blond Hair - Blue Eyes - 30 yrs young - that sounds like a good combo brother !"

True, that is right, but I can't stand shallow people. Looks are no way to start or keep a life long relationship.

when it comes to online dating, my grammar and poor spelling combined with my lack of a photo leads most to believe i'm a scammers. i'm dyslexic so my spelling will never be good. unfortunately people think dyslexia like down syndrome or autism 🤦‍♂️

Sure I could add my photo witch would help but I hate the attention I get, nothing but people hitting on me for my looks. i'm a person too you know, i'm more then just a face...

in person i'm rather outgoing, friendly and direct with what I want. here people don't like that, people here are extremely antisocial and find being nice and friendly as a major turn off. add being christian into the mix and 99% of people my age wouldn't even talk to me. Christians are really discriminated against by my generation here.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 21 May, 2023 07:43 AM

staff poster??? like they work for CDFF? idk most of the things she posts about are common problems for people our age🤷‍♂️

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Pride mouth celebrated in many States
Posted : 20 May, 2023 05:14 PM

true, they ate a loud angry bunch

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Hi guys .my name is mwnisn
Posted : 20 May, 2023 04:26 PM

hi. how's that name pronounced???

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10