Author Thread
CDFF21467^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 19 May, 2023 05:00 AM

to add to what I said, you seem like a rather nice person. i'm sure if you keep looking you will find someone. in the meantime maybe try asking the folks you spoke to that lost interest what made them lose interest ? maybe that might lead to so

insight as to why folks aren't interested???

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:56 AM

people in our generation are far to antisocial and lack the skills needed to keep a real relationship.

Finding a man with the confidence to approach you is going to be super rare, finding someone you want to keep around is well good luck. Our generation is really far to self centered and selfish to handle a relationship responsibly. Toss being more talkative, extroverted and christian into the mix and most folks would be scared off.

Just wondering??? do you put yourself out there in person too? or just dating sites?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 18 May, 2023 06:37 PM

"Many Men say they are " Christian" unfortunately, many aren't practicing."

the same can be said about women too

CDFF21467^

View Profile
What about Online church !
Posted : 18 May, 2023 03:19 PM

Wile I understand the usefulness of online church services, just like radio and tv churches of the past... it's just that nothing beats a face to face in person gathering.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
A growing share of adults are single
Posted : 17 May, 2023 02:47 PM

I said it before and ill say it again, to many anti social toxic people these days. it's no wonder so many are single

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 06:04 PM

if a friend of 2 years asked for money on person would you view it any differently??? it would be best to direct your complaints to the admin as no one here can really help unfortunately.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 02:34 PM

you'd probably have to contact the site admin to find out. That being said it is rather demeaning to folks overseas.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Migrants bused to NYC hotel going door-to-door asking for help
Posted : 14 May, 2023 06:14 PM

if the illegals where able to have jobs and people didn't have hate in their hearts this wouldn't be a problem... and don't go saying that's not fair to native born Americans, most Americans aren't willing to work and a lot that do are really bad at it. And most people here have so much excess it wouldn't hurt to land a hand. It's really sad that even on a christian site people are harboring hate and not being helpful to those in need.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 14 May, 2023 06:07 PM

Hay Willard, I think moonlight is hitting on you 😆

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 14 May, 2023 10:13 AM

i definitely seen a lot of people excepting a price charming to fall from the sky and land in their lap. AKA unrealistic expectations

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10