Author Thread
CDFF21467^

View Profile
How can I show this guy that I'm interested?
Posted : 14 May, 2023 09:16 AM

"I just am wondering how can I ask him personal questions about him? "

by just asking it.

did you think of maybe just maybe idk ohh telling him how you feel???

that being said this kinda thing can become an HR nightmare 😂

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Experience' preferred over chastity?
Posted : 13 May, 2023 03:33 PM

"while encouraging an supporting those in their third or fourth marriage."

people pick and choose what parts of the bible suites them best unfortunately.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
How to overcome the complete lack social skills in out generation?
Posted : 13 May, 2023 03:28 PM

Time and time again when I meet someone my age, male or female and regardless of the circumstances it's like i'm talking to dear stuck in the headlights. The few times do do met someone my age they tend to be extremely toxic and only want to make trouble.

For those that are younger, how do you handle this? how do you find people our own age that doesn't have the personality of a wet doorknob and can actually hold a conversation?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 13 May, 2023 01:04 PM

"Very rare to meet such single men of my age."

🤔 is younger a problem for you or the men?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 13 May, 2023 05:02 AM

it's always better to be upfront, who wants to be 6 months into a relationship only to find out some major dealbreaker. However here in the US being upfront about relationship needs it a turn off for a lot of people.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 12 May, 2023 03:23 PM

@NarnianGirl

I think the same can be said about a lot of women too. actually most everyone my age in the US is extremely toxic and antisocial witch is said.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Age difference in relationship
Posted : 12 May, 2023 03:14 PM

age is just a number after all

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 12 May, 2023 03:12 PM

@NotSettlingYet

wow that really must be disappointing, and i'm guessing not wanting kids really limits your options far more?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 8 May, 2023 05:01 PM

I noticed a lot of the same folks here and figured this would be a good topic for discussion too.

for me i'm very out of touch with my own generation and simply don't fit in. Almost everyone my age relies on snap chat, instagram or facebook to talk and the idea of talking in person is often seen as an alien concept. I don't have TV, I don't fallow the latest trend, no drinking, no drugs, no parting... add being a dedicated christian to the mix and it becomes even harder to find someone I'm compatible with. And most no one my age wants a real relationship, just hook ups, FWB 🤮 or just friends. The few times I find someone looking for the same things we find out they can't handle my minimalist life style.

So yeah, my way of life and wanting a real dedicated relationship isn't common in my generation unfortunately.

what about you? why do you feel your single despite looking?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
child Births to unmarried women...Some probably seeking Husbands NOW
Posted : 8 May, 2023 02:55 PM

it's truly sad that people life together without marriage. Sadly may see marriage as old and outdated or to much of a risk when most marriages end in divorce.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10