Author Thread: AI Generated "People"
musician47

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:29 AM

I had originally put this underneath another fellow's post, but I am re-posting it here to be sure everyone sees it and is made aware of what may be happening, and to BE CAREFUL!

My Post:

"

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will."

musician47

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:47 AM

I want to clarify that I know most of us here are real people, but there is a strong chance with the advent of AI, there may be some computer generated "people" that may start popping up more and to just be careful.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 12:35 PM

What's the difference whether it's an Ai generated scammer or a man in a 3rd world country pretending to be a female? Not much since they both are intending to scam someone.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 01:37 PM

At least you can match wits with an Ai.

Nevertheless, it’s the Au’s, (artificially unintelligent), that are the most annoying—and most of them are real people—who are 👉👉willfully👈👈 ignorant, (not talking about people who can’t help it).

Try as you can, you will never instill into them any kind of intelligence or wisdom (see the book of proverbs)‼️‼️

silver761

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 4 Apr, 2024 05:14 AM

Doesn't make sense. If I were to create a woman profile on here, I would make sure to contact someone who is far away so there is no chance to meet my non-existent AI person. That way you can just chat as long as you want to. If this woman was in your city and you even exchanged phone numbers, why would she be an AI bot? It doesn't make sense. Every AI has a controller. Do you think, it's smart to let an AI robot set up a date or meeting with a guy if it's not a real woman? Do you think they might want to kidnap you or something? This whole thing doesn't make sense. I doubt it was AI. I think, you are a little bit paranoid. Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 08:14 AM

There is really many Real Men on this site from USA.

Nice chatting with several.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 03:24 AM

Might not be A.I., but Artificial Intelligence from here forward is coming on super strong. From this moment forward, Artificial Intelligence will more greatly impact the world and the trillionaires will rise through this technology and people will choose to marry bots.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:09 AM

But this site claims that they work hard to keep fake or scammer profiles out of here.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:54 AM

From my experience scammer profiles rarely last for more than a few minutes. But on occasion some will last a few weeks. How many of them are ai generated at this point is up in the air.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 06:09 AM

I do not think there are any artificial intelligence profiles here, but there could be a number as a matter of testing A.I.

Regardless, most definitely, A.I. is here in the form of algorithms and search engine. Artificial Intelligence is definitely on the site and on our devices and in our computers and on the internet. The extent is becoming more and more. Artificial Intelligence is gathering and collecting information and directing us various directions and steering us away from some directions.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:07 AM

I agree WNT. But the information ai is gathering will in the future be used identify dissidents, mainly Christians.

Page : 1 2