Author Thread: Advice for men
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 26 Mar, 2024 07:05 PM

Never believe women when they tell you what attracts them. Why?

Because they will make rules for beta males and break rules for alpha males.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 02:10 PM

There’s a lot of men walking around with a victim mentality it’s very unappealing…:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 04:32 PM

" There’s a lot of men walking around with a victim mentality it’s very unappealing…:-) "

Careful your delusion is showing.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 06:11 PM

Jayzeee you obviously think very highly of yourself so I want to ask you a question.

If you found a man that checks all your must haves, what would you bring to the relationship?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 11:14 PM

Really “my delusion is showing” that’s funny coming from someone seeking a 35 year old…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 11:18 PM

From reading your posts alone I think you must of been a nightmare to deal with…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 12:23 AM

Hmmm what do I bring to the table a woman who has healed from my past relationship, I am employed and a homeowner and I seek a man who is in the same boat.

So when I see men who fetch about the ex I excuse myself I’m not a therapist…:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 04:26 AM

So all you bring is a job and a house to a relationship? I hate to break it to you but a women having those things is not what a man looks for in a mate. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just not on a mans radar.

In fact a young woman working at McDonald's part time while still living with her parents is far more attractive to most men.

A big mistake a lot women make is thinking their financial success makes them more attractive to men. If men were hypergamous that would be true, but hypergamy is exclusively a female trait.

Is there anything else you want to add to what you would bring to a relationship?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 09:49 AM

No that's what's I have and that's what I expect a man to have at the bare minimum.

Of course there are other things but I'm not going to add anymore this is not an audition...:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 10:41 AM

I'll take your answer to mean you don't have anything of substance to bring to a relationship.

Page : 1 2