Author Thread: Advice for men
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 26 Mar, 2024 07:05 PM

Never believe women when they tell you what attracts them. Why?

Because they will make rules for beta males and break rules for alpha males.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 12:27 PM

The solution to that is:

1.Be the o’run-of-the-mill “ecoho” male that I am.

2.But be the 👉👉first👈👈 to break all the rules.

Automatically that makes me the guy the women want and the kind of guy the alfa males wanna be‼️‼️‼️🤣😂😇🤠

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 28 Mar, 2024 01:41 PM

LD you da man!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 28 Mar, 2024 05:31 PM

🤣😂🤠😇

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 03:44 PM

Where are the women that are having conversations with men about what attracts them ? As a mature woman there are certain conversations I just don’t entertain…:-)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 06:01 PM

But wait, the show has just begun. 😄

Besides that, sometimes it takes more time to draw an audience especially for struggling entertainers like us. Don’t give up on us yet. 🙏🫠

I even thought about flying a sign on the street corner that says: “Will entertain for food”

Besides, as a mature woman, you’re being entertained—-well, aren’t you??🫣

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2024 10:20 AM

On the contrary Jayzeee you have in a round about way when you disagreed with my forum post that asked these questions:

"Should a wife be allowed to wear whatever type of clothes she want's?

Should a wife be allowed to go wherever she want's?

Should a wife be allowed to be friends with anybody she want's?"

That told me for most men, some rules do apply and they are:

You want to go where you want and wear what you want no matter how inappropriate it is. And you also want to be friends with whoever you want no matter how bad they are. Plus you think that relationships should be 50/50. Which in a woman's world means that she makes most of the decisions.

I know you won't give an honest response to this. But I'm 100% certain there are men out there who would tickle your fancy enough that you would gladly break all your rules and do almost anything they ask.

The reason for that is simple. Most women don't find most men attractive. Sadly most women are convinced that they are all 10s which leads them to believe they are a huge prize and bring more to the table then men. Because of that belief they over value themselves and try to extract more from men to even up the relationship. It's kind of a sliding scale. So the less attractive you are the more rules they will have and more attractive the less they will have.

More men need to know this because it makes it easier to gauge if a women is truly attracted to you or not. So never chase after a women playing hard to get or puts a lot of rules on you. If she really wants you she won't do that. That doesn't mean that a man shouldn't make some effort. It just means you shouldn't bend over backwards for a woman.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 06:34 AM

I’m intentional with dating I enjoy a full life & am seeking someone to add not detract from that.

So no I don’t break my own rules that would make me foolish. …:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 10:55 AM

" So no I don’t break my own rules that would make me foolish. …:-) "

All women break their own rules and so do men. But men do it for different reasons. Such as trying to keep the arguments in the relationship down to a dull roar.

" I’m intentional with dating I enjoy a full life & am seeking someone to add not detract from that. "

This type of response from a woman I find humerus because most modern women bring almost nothing to a relationship while expecting the world from men. The reason for this is women gauge their value by the number of men that message them or otherwise hit on them. That builds a blinding level of delusional pride in women which causes most to way overvalue themselves.

The result of this is they think that average men are way below them and as such are invisible. That pride also makes them think they can act anyway they like and do anything they want and men are supposed to just put up with it.

In short modern western women have an atrocious set of values and because of that women are chasing after a fraction of a percent of men with an end result being more and more lonely unmarried childless women and more men seeking respectful childbearing mates in other countries.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 01:38 PM

Well I’m glad you found my post humorous pity I can’t say the same about any of yours.

I think you’ll find the single men are the lonely ones, because they don’t tend to have community like women do…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 02:08 PM

My advice for men would be always look at yourself first before apportioning blame…:-)

Page : 1 2