Author Thread: Several months back I commented on a story
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Several months back I commented on a story
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 02:15 PM

As the heading states I made some comments which were unflattering to the individual and her story. It was a very sad story about how she was abused for years by her Christian husband. It was very detailed and seemed like very difficult situation for her and her children. Everybody who read it except me automatically believed her and gave her sympathy.

I on the other hand I didn't believe her because to me the story sounded like she was just out to make her ex look bad while maximizing sympathy from others. It's a very common tactic for some women to play the victim at all cost which usually destroys her husbans life in the process. Anyway nothing about her story sounded honest to me.

To my surprise I ran across a u tube video that sounds eerily similar. Only it was from the ex husbands perspective. I did some looking at past post I commented on in order to find the original thread but haven't found it yet but I will keep looking and post the link when found.

For those interested in the U tube video see link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEIIhxGa_Sw

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 04:32 PM

While I was a student, a woman in a near by community murdered her husband and it made news! The court found her innocent on her claims that she was being abused. Her husband was a pastor. I thought it interesting that she was found innocent. I think she killed him in his sleep. But the court was sympathetic to her.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 05:33 PM

It's a sad fact of modern life that women are rarely held accountable for their actions. Time and time again just accusing a man of something automatically makes him guilty.

I just watched a video earlier today where a female college student accused a football player at her school of rape almost 10 years ago. He was convicted and spent 5 years in prison and was serving another 5 years on house arrest. She received 1.5 million dollars from the college because of it.

A private detective contacted the mans accuser and arranged for him and his accuser to speak where said she would be willing to confess that she lied as long as she didn't have to return the money.

She confessed and he was released from the rest of his house arrest and nothing was done to her including not having to return the money.

He lost an education a football career and almost 10 years of his life while she became a millionaire.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 09:14 PM

I watched the link. My own story is worse, but I won't share it. True! Women can be costly. Hurt to this day!