Author Thread: Should I try to pursue a long distance relationship?
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Should I try to pursue a long distance relationship?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 12:21 PM

I met a new guy on here recently and I've talked with him shortly before. Recently he came back and we've talked a little more in depth. I told him, I don't think long-distance relationships can work. The last relationship I had the guy lived out of state too and when we met there was no connection. It seems like I meet guys that live in the United States but never in my state. I've also had people tell me that long distance never works.

Should I give it a shot? Or just kindly stay friends?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 02:17 PM

I know long distance relationships can work !

I'm a older Lady and I've had a few dates from mikes away of course they traveled.

From another Christian dating site .

This was just dating and older Men.

If your seeking Marriage and you are Young lady , communication is very important Before meeting up. Msjr sure you can trust the Young man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 02:20 PM

" miles" away

100 miles, 900 miles and 1500 miles.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2024 06:17 AM

First off why aren't you looking for someone local?

Are you prepared to leave your job and possibly your family and move across the country or the world for someone else?

Or maybe you expect him to come to you? If so I guarantee you any man that would do that is a symp and you would never respect or be happy with him.

To answer your original question. There have been some successful relationships that started online so it's a possibility it would work.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 05:09 PM

Every relationship on here is long distance.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 12:45 PM

Emailing/messaging online is not a relationship. It is only a potential for a relationship, if you meetup in person and communicate to see where it can lead .