Author Thread: Do men believe that women hear from the Holy Spirit and understand the BIBLE
Ilikeroses2^

View Profile
History
Do men believe that women hear from the Holy Spirit and understand the BIBLE
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 05:11 AM

Please answer question honestly Thank you

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 08:07 AM

The simple answer is yes as both men and women have the ability to hear and understand God's word.

But in general women are different in the fact they they see and hear through a clouded emotional lens. That means at times it's more difficult for women to see and hear the truth as accurately as they should which is at least in part the reason why women are to be submissive to men.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 05:46 PM

I believe that people are rather dull to the Holy Spirit.

For God does speak—now one way, now another— though no one perceives it. (Job 33:14)

I believe women too may get a word from the Lord. Leah did Genesis 30:17-18.

We have gut-feelings and if we do not listen to them, we find out later why we should have.

Women are just as capable of studying the Bible and knowing what the Bible says. Yet most people twist what the Bible says.

In the Bible, Jesus asks, "What is written?" Jesus answers, "It is written...." Jesus answers the Devil, "It is also written...." And Paul tells people "Do not go beyond what is written." Jesus asks, "Have you not read...?" (Mark 12:26) Luke 10:26 Jesus asks “What is written in the Law?” “How do you read it?” Point being that people choose to interpret verses differently and go different directions on a verse and part from scripture as they don't know what the Bible teaches. But people can become familiar with the Bible by reading it. Then some misunderstandings disappear. The Bible says "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Jesus says not the smallest letter will disappear from the Law. Yet people twist the Bible, so there will always be the same old arguments. A number of people who read the Bible are feminists. Some who read the Bible are homosexuals. So people have their pet verses and their pet interpretations. People want to read a verse through a different light. As such, the church is the way the church is. To say it this way, "Not all those who are descended from Israel are Israel." (Romans 9:6) People take Bible verses out of context. Men as well as women stray from Bible teachings. People replace the Bible with other ideas. That is the way it has always been. Some more follow the Bible. Some less follow the Bible. No one follows the Bible completely. Everyone has a champion for their favorite doctrines. But when God tests things with fire, we will see what is left standing.

Iamnowhere

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 04:46 PM

It is written,"when two or more are gathered,the spirit is also,"

Singular you are just talking to God the Father?

Does not specify male or female...

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:21 PM

Personally, I believe, most women are lead by demons and not the holy Spirit, I don't believe a single woman without a father or a husband has much chance of telling the difference between an evil voice and a righteous one.

Look at what women around the world are doing.

Most of them destroy their homes with their own hands, and the vast majority do it believing they are doing the correct thing.

As Eve showed, women are first to fall away from righteousness, and as both Adam and Solomon showed, women, can be used by evil to turn a man away from righteousness.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 10:29 PM

Most women are like most men, single or married. They both sin grievously, follow demons and need repentance. Together they destroy their own homes with their own hands as evidenced around the world.

As for Eve, Adam was supposed to protect her by reminding her about the command God gave regarding the tree. Since he wasn’t deceived like Eve, he bore the greater responsibility. Instead of reminding Eve about the Lord’s commandment he simply listened to her, ate the forbidden fruit and followed suit.

As for Soloman, he was the first to sin because he disobeyed the command of God by “multiplying wives”, especially foreign wives who rejected the God if Israel.

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2024 07:30 AM

The simple answer is found in Genesis chapter 2 and 3.

The woman is more likely to hear Satan then her own husband.

Because of this reality, the heavenly Father requires the woman to go to her father or husband for all of what she wants to accomplish in the entirety of her life.

So much so, that even a woman's vow to God can be nullified by either her father or her husband.

(Numbers chapter 30) If you are not familiar with the reality of these facts.

Unfortunately the current collective belief system is that women are on the same level as men. So women listen to Satan and believe they are listening to God.

For instance, feminist beliefs, even in the church, one is that a woman is "free and successful" when she serves her Employer, but a "slave and 'less than'" when she serves her husband and children or father.

Make it make sense?

But I know y'all can't hear me.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2024 09:57 AM

I agree with both BiblicalPolygyny and LittleDavid at least in part.

Yes both men and women are responsible for the destruction of society and the family. But I put the blame on men at least for the start of if.

Yes women readily listen to Satan because he knows exactly what they want to hear and can easily sweet talk them. While at the same time men also hear what Satan wants them to hear because he speaks through women.

Ultimately the modern downfall has come from men listening to women and giving them rights & powers over men that God himself did not give to them. That set the stage for what we have now.

So what do we do? Well we could pray about it but I seriously doubt that it's going to change much because I don't think that women have it in them to change unless forced, and that ain't going to happen. The only thing that we have a chance at doing is to educate as many men as we can at what they are up against. By doing that then men can more readily identify red flags in women and avoid them at all cost.

Unfortunately in the modern western society there are very few women who haven't been negatively effected by the Satan inspired feminist movement. This site and probably every Church are also included. Men need to shift away from western minded women and seek wives elsewhere. But they should not be brought back to a western country because they too would likely be corrupted by it.

There's really not much left in this world for men. Despite that men should not compromise the leadership role God gave them just to have a relationship with a women. If she is corrupted by feminism then chances are it will end badly for him.