Author Thread: CHALLENGE
Glysdi252^

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 11 Oct, 2023 05:12 AM

For you, what are the challenges of Christian Dating?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 11 Oct, 2023 10:32 AM

Well, the first challenge for me is how to stop a date from at the first joke I tell so I can tell the second one.

The other challenge is to how to stop them from at my face instead of my jokes‼️‼️😃

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 11 Oct, 2023 10:36 AM

Sorry, my phone replaced my words with faces.

Well, the first challenge for me is how to stop a date from at the first joke I tell so I can tell the second one.

The other challenge is to how to stop them from at my face instead of my jokes when my jokes fall flat‼️‼️😃

AND that brings up a third challenge. Keeping my phone from translating my texts‼️🤣😃

Handyman62

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 11 Oct, 2023 06:52 PM

Finding a feminine woman. Far to many western women have become to masculine in their thinking due to the influence of feminism.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 12 Oct, 2023 08:42 AM

You’re right about that Handyman. Too many women out to 👉prove their manhood👈‼️‼️

Have you noticed the feminists (“femin-nazis”, per Rush Limbaugh), are eerily quiet as transgender men, pretending to be women, take over women’s sports⁉️⁉️‼️

Goes to show the feminist movement wasn’t so much about “women’s rights”. It was more about the Marxist on going scheme to destabilize the culture. Since transgenderism is also part of that scheme, Marxist feminists remain mum.

I’m not saying all women are feminists but way too many were deceived by them

Lots of good women, including Phyllis Schlafly, warned about the feminist movement and what would happen to women and the country if the radical feminist movement were to prevail

Handyman62

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 12 Oct, 2023 01:17 PM

I agree with you Littledavid that there are still some good women out there but just how many and how good they are is a big question in my mind.

Many women will profess to wanting to be led by a Christian man but then have unrealistic expectations of him.

Neither men nor women are anything close to being perfect and yet most women are looking for that perfect man and will not compromise at all in their search.

On the other hand most men seem to understand that the perfect match doesn't exist and so are looking for someone close enough.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:42 AM

What are the challenges of Christian dating or what are the challenges of online Christian dating?

A challenge of Christian dating is finding a Christian date. Then finding anybody that follows the Bible. So more would skip the later.

Of online Christian dating, it is a challenge to find anyone to write and it is challenge to find anyone nearby. More people that write are on the other side of the world or thousands of miles away. People wink, but don't write. People write one word, like "Hi". People don't reply. Some people don't even read your post before they send a wink or a one word "Hi". It is a challenge to find anyone to write and it is a challenge to have meaningful conversations. It is a challenge to find someone who will not solicit you for money after you give out your regular e-address. It is a challenge to meet someone in person. Online is supposed to make meeting the right person easier. Instead, it has become harder to meet people. One can be on these sites for years before meeting anyone in person.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 02:07 PM

Who limits their search to one site!

And a FREE site at that.

Internet dating is not for everyone.

Yes I have Dated from off a Paid only site.

Im not seeking any Spouse on here anyway. Many men on here Insult women and Posts and Topics are degrading,

austin93a^

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 09:51 PM

finding anyone my age remotely close to being able to socializing. 10 years of looking and everyone my age is just stuck on their phones and unable to talk. I met maybe 3 women my age that where able to actually talk.I gave up bothering. it's not working the trouble when women can't even so much as say hello back let alone hold a conversation.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:50 AM

Austin you remind me of a man who use to be on this site called Morgan...:-)

Maureen_S^

View Profile
History
CHALLENGE
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 08:28 AM

For me, it has been 1) finding a true Christian man who lives in my State, and 2) finding a true Christian man.

Page : 1 2