Author Thread: Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 6 May, 2024 04:30 PM

I think we should have two new forums. We definitely need one where all insults are welcome.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 04:38 PM

Your side kick use to insult people you miss him.

He didnt want you anyway he just wanted help

with insulting people like me. You helped and still trying.

So you better get off my case..

Little goodie ...I think Not.

Find a Man and quit tailing me on here.

I can get a Man on Online somewhere and inperson.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 04:49 PM

btw

You 3 don't get messages of worth on here.

24/7

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 04:51 PM

And I thought you were writing me. But as I read further, it became apparent that you were addressing someone else.

2 Timothy 2:23

Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

I do believe that bad words go too far on the site. I hope they will become less frequent. As you point out, many people visit these posts and it is international. Some may be curious about Christianity and investigating it to see if it is for them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 05:02 PM

I dated from a Paid Christian site and they wouldnt allow these 3 stooges. You have to be seeking romantic relationships and frienships.

Im on one now that dont have Forums.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 05:21 PM

Oh wait...I quit on a site since recently.

I am dating a nice man but not exclusive.

Chatting with Men here . :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:37 AM

Moonlight please stop lying about other posters being “jealous of you”. That’s not true and you know it.

BTW, you did you answer my question about the photos you’ve posted for some time now? I was curious how old they are.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:58 AM

W&T Some people look for excuses to reject Christianity and any excuse will do.

I know people who reject belief in God because they don’t like the way Jesus labeled false teachers as hypocrites and spoke out against them so often.

Other people don’t believe in God because God killed so many bad people including Israel’s false prophets. Even at the time of Moses people rejected God and falsely accused Moses of “…killing the Lord’s people…”.

Reasons people give for love of sin and for love of false doctrine are numerous.

Nathan said David’s sin with Bathsheba gave occasion for God’s enemies to blaspheme.

Calling out false teachers of every stripe including those who claim God speaks to them just like he spoke to Moses and false teachers who lie about other people on the forum AND who promise modern day miracles are “rain clouds without rain”. All Christians are called to expose false teachings and false teachers because of the damage they cause. False teachings cause more damage to the cause of Christ than those who preach peace when there is no peace

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:02 AM

They will know that we are Christians by our love.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:30 AM

Just a few examples of true love in action.

Psalm 141:5 Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness; let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

Luke 3:18With these and many other exhortations, John proclaimed the good news to the people. 19But when he rebuked Herod the tetrarch regarding his brother’s wife Herodias 👉and all the evils he had done👈, 20Herod added this to them all: He locked John up in prison.

Leviticus 19:17You must not harbor hatred against your brother in your heart. 👉👉Directly rebuke your neighbor, so that you will not incur guilt on account of him👈👈. 18Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against any of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6