😳😳 boy oh boy i haven't seen a post this size in years πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 10:29 AM

That's it that's all

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 08:20 AM

I had a little Geo Metro with a sunroof and a Geo Metro convertible. I should have kept them, especially during Democrat administrations every time they shut down American energy independence. Loved those little cars. I was hoping to find a VW with a diesel that gets 55mpg. Still looking‼️‼️

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 11:10 AM

don't feel bad brother David 9 years ago this month I inherited $8700

debated about rebuilding my 1998 geo metro for $2000 . Didn't do it now I'm sleeping on the streets πŸ™„πŸ™„ . But then again around here somebody probably would have stolen it by now with gas prices @ $6.00 per gallon πŸ€·πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2024 03:41 AM

Gas prices are half that in North Dakota.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2024 03:52 AM

My brother delighted in buying a Toyota Prius. He paid little money for it. Two Toyota Priuses had been in accidents and were sold at salvage. Then one good Toyota Prius was made out of the two that had been in an accident. My brother has been real happy with the car. Several years ago, I could have had a Prius with low miles for $9,000, but I did not want to go in debt to buy the car. At moments, I regret the decision to not buy the car. My sister-in-law bought a Tesla. She bought it without even looking at it first. It had been in an accident. She paid $50,000 for it and had it shipped from California to Georgia. But I wouldn't want their debt. Someday, we will all be driving used Tesla's. Maybe you will be sleeping in a used Tesla.

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 10:53 AM

At this point I would be happy to sleep in a used Tesla

Or any other functioning vehicle for that matter

Page : 1 2