Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 4 May, 2024 09:05 AM

W&T:Thanks for sharing where you disagree with Billy Graham.

LD: You’re welcome. These things are from the mouth Billy Graham himself. You can find him on the net saying things like these.

W&T: People would not agree with me on half of my positions, and I wouldn't agree with them on 80 percent of their positions.

LD: You have a duty and a right to be skeptical about any thing people say. In fact, Paul commented the Berean Christians for fact checking what he said.

W&T: The only president I ever voted for that got in office when I voted for him was Ronald Reagan and he made blunders too in taking liability away from Big Pharma for vaccine side-effects and welcoming the use of murdered babies to advance stem cell research which further advanced abortion by making another way for profitability in murder. We are often underinformed when we vote. Granted Billy was off on some things. We are all off on some things. Clearly, you know more ways that he was off than I do. Still, I respect Billy Graham. Still, I liked Billy Graham as an evangelist. I am sorry you have so much bad news about him. But it reinforces that none of us are perfect. Moments we put people on a pedestal, then they fall off.

LD: I voted for Reagan to because both democrats he ran against were abortion advocates. I would have voted for someone better but I didn’t have a choice. Reagan infuriated me when he appointed abortion junkie Sandra Day O’Connor to the Supreme Court‼️‼️ When he was Governor of California, he helped pass “no fault divorce”(hardly a family friendly statute).

W&T: King James uses the word charity in the love chapter 1 Corinthians 13. I am better at charity than love. I don't love everyone I help. Love is a big subject. Love is to fulfill the law.

LD: I always appreciate reminders to say things in love

W&T: The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Romans 13:9)

What is the greatest commandment?

What is the second greatest commandment?

Yes, we are to watch our doctrine. But if we don't have love, we miss the mark.

LD: EXACTLY right. I could use a lot more growth in that department‼️‼️

W&T:I will agree that Billy was wrong on somethings.

LD: I do as well, but when he teaches error he deserves to be corrected just like I deserve to be corrected when I error

W&T: will agree that you may be right on somethings where Billy was wrong.

LD: He could well be in heaven for the truth that he did teach (especially when he called people to repentance and to obedience to the Lordship of Jesus). But any error he taught would have been burned up in fire

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 09:14 AM

I didn’t mean to imply that Billy might be in heaven for whatever truth he taught. Most certainly it was good whenever he taught people 👉👉to repent and submit to the Lordship of Jesus👈👈. But like all of us, who name the Name of Jesus, AND if he was truly saved, he was saved only by the mercy and grace of God

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10