Author Thread: MEN AND WOMEN
Chicboon

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 01:02 AM

As I observe, hardly you can delve in conversations in random forums where everyone would rather not end up being argumentative than be real, helpful and bring about words of encouragement without taking the center stage, quote and quote saying "Hey, men got better point of views than women."

Equality with Men and Women should be in comparison to how God sees us equally. The most active men here may not be real Christians truly reflecting the image of Christ who took the humble position despite being a King. Although, some can count as encouragers, some as discouragers who may have taken out his shared views copied somewhere else. Kindness is most appropriate in a Christian Dating Site.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 05:23 PM

So that's the name on your drivers license? Wrong again!

For your information a moonbeam is another word for moonlight but as you say in your world: That's degrading to women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 11:24 AM

Your Insults to women are definitely noted.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 11:37 AM

OK moonbeam you win. You can have the last word. But you're still wrong. So go ahead and lather, rinse, repeat.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 12:07 PM

I'm beginning to think you two are friends.

You fight like a married couple.

You argue on everything.

Have you seen the film "When Harrry Met Sally"?

It is like you two are intended to be together.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 02:15 PM

No husband of mine would ever be like that

Handyman62

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 04:16 PM

I should have known someone would think we were couple when I said she won since men are always the ones expected to cave in relationships.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 05:03 PM

A good reason not to go to a Christian counselor. They seem to side with the women just like the police, and the courts.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 05:04 PM

A good reason not to go to a Christian counselor for marriage counseling. They seem to side with the women just like the police and the courts.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 05:16 PM

I don't care if a man agrees with me are not, he's supposed to have a opinion of his own .

I've had several men nice and we didn't agree on many things.

Without him using degrading insults.

That's called maturity.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 05:40 PM

WNT you're of course right. You would also have to include most Pastors since they also appease women out of fear of losing them as members of the Church. If they go so do the husbands and most of the other women. And then so goes the Pastors paycheck.

Page : 1 2 3