Author Thread: Would you jump out of an airplane...?
silver761

View Profile
History
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 07:59 PM

This is just for fun. Lol Think of something that you are really-really afraid of or afraid to do. For example, in my case, that would be skydiving. I've never done it. But if God told you you'll find your spouse and get married by next year if you just do exactly that which you're afraid of, would you do it? What is it?

Btw I have asked this question from a lady I met here. We went on a date and I asked her, and she told me she is also terrified of skydiving. And she said she would jump out, of course, if that would make it happen. And you know what? She got married not long after that. Lol 😃 I'm not saying it works...but this question helps you shed light on the level of determination you have in you.

(And also, I keep record of how many dates I have been on and what happened afterward. And I have noticed that the women that have talked to me shortly got married after that. except one. So, I have a pretty good track record. Haha)

Now, I can't remember what I told her about what I would do. And I am not sure if I would jump out of an airplane right now to get married. I would have to know who it is first, because jumping out for a faceless individual is kind of hard. I would have to know her already and then I would decide. But this lady told me without a pause she would jump out, OF COURSE. I thought, WOW, she is determined indeed! And indeed, she got her wish not too long after that... so, don't give up! :)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 08:44 PM

So you have several wives now.

Quite a leap of faith!

Chicboon

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 12:06 AM

I won't jump out because heights are too scary for me. So I'd rather be someone enjoying free movies and snacks in the airplane and wait until a man comes by to ask for my name, if not, another round of movie i must say. I am not sure by the time I am done with the movies, how many jumped off.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 04:07 AM

No I wouldn’t jump out of a plane in order to get married I am not a thrill seeker thankfully. While I believe in marriage I find that the idea of getting married is less important to me as I get older…:-)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 07:49 AM

Like they say: ‘faint heart never won fair lady’.

If a man is unwilling to risk the humiliation of rejection he will most likely remain single, lonely and forever shy. Or worse, if he should marry at all, it could be to a boss woman, a new mum, who “protects” him. (No no, not saying all aggressive women are bad, in fact, I’ve met some wonderful women who are aggressive and highly competent). But like momma told me, “there are girls and there are girls”.

Just agreeing with the thread. Sometimes love is risky, like jumping from a plane.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 08:32 AM

Take a shot

Take the gamble

But no harm in staying single.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 12:38 PM

Better to be single than to wish you were 😇

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:06 PM

"So you have several wives now. Quite a leap of faith!"

Wait. What?!??

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:14 PM

I am referring to your successes.

You write:

"(And also, I keep record of how many dates I have been on and what happened afterward. And I have noticed that the women that have talked to me shortly got married after that. except one. So, I have a pretty good track record. Haha)"

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:24 AM

Oh, okay. Haha! Well, did you make the assumption that they all married me? You said I have several wives now. No, I don't! They all married someone else. That's the problem. LOL

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:46 AM

DARN!

I thought you managed Isaiah 4:1 or Matthew 25:1 or Genesis 30.